San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

TheGreenJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D man i can't wait for this sunday its going to be a fun time sun or rain. Is there going to be a after party...... after the Pakcers beat the Chargers if so let us know where. We will see all you guys on sunday

GO PACK GO

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
STOP TRIPIN ON THE WEATHER PEOPLE. THEY NEVER GET IT RIGHT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.. TRUST ME BUT IF IT SO HAPPENS TO RAIN.. EMBRACE IT, THIS AINT BASEBALL.... I wasn't yelling, just enunciating..

Packer Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Off to the Madison Airport in 1 hour! Hope to run into some Packers fans during 3.5 hour layover in Chicago.....

Flew in yesterday and before we even got into the airport we were seeing Packer fans. Everyone on the parking lot shuttle was heading to the game including three fan-atics dressed out in green and gold striped Zumas! Of course that was Milwaukee. Minneapolis on lay-over was tame until we got to the gate area for the San Diego flight where everyone was talking Packers and showing their colors. My brother brought his cheese head as a carry-on. Quite the conversation starter.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I would love to, but we are going to be in the "bus parking area". They say no tailgating in this lot, so we might just be located outside the bus lot in M1. I have taken a bus down before and tailgated in the lot, but I am going to be prepared for whatever.

Sounds like you and I are going to be busy Sunday. I just did half of my shopping. Bought over 100 Johnsonville Brats!!
Hey just sent you a PM

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
About 3 this moring I had an epiphany. I know of at least 3 very large groups including our. I want to co-ordinate a sycronized GO PACK GO!!!!! chant at 11:45 for about 1 minute to see if we can light the parking lot up.

ARE YOU WITH ME????

if you have a big group PM me your phone number so we can set this up.

Reaction score
From Yahoo Weather
  • Tomorrow: Sunny early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Tomorrow night: A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
I am only concerned about the weather situation after the game because we were thinking of stopping at Seau's for dinner but don't wanna be caught up in the rain since it's a two hour drive back home.​

BoltNut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I can;t speak for the organizers of this tailgate party but I am guessing any respectful Bolts fan would be welcome. I am bringing a few Ballast Point beers and your welcome to one of those. Us P acker fans are always rrespectful of those that are about to be buried.

Uhh....... well... okay, thanks..... I think.

BoltNut

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass along some weather info. I live in mountains northeast of San Diego and we woke up to about 3" of snow......... this could be an omen.... did you guys bring this with you from Green Bay? Sheesh! May as well call Qualcomm stadium "Lambeau West"

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Less than 24hrs from now I will be amongst new found friends in the Packers Nation enjoying a brat, Jello Shots and Beer! I can't find a better way to celebrate my Birthday!!!!

D

Dan115

I have a friend who is flying in from Guam for this game. I hope he is able to make your tailgate party.

Packer Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brats?!?!..... where are you all going to be?? I love Brats....

However, I will not wear a "cheese-head" hat..... I do have my standards. (he he he)

Seriously, I got tickets for this game (club level) and if you don't mind associating with a Bolt fan, I could stop by and say hello if that's okay. Sort of a "welcome, Pack fans, to San Diego" kind of thing.

We'll be in F4 just inside the gate. It sounds like you won't be able to miss us. And don't be put off by the hoopla and team spirit. It's not like we are Oakland fans. We are ambassadors from Lambeau, home of the greatest fans on earth! We'll behave.

We will have a cheese head you can try on for size ;)

Members online

Latest posts