san diego pass rush

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys.. a lot of people in other forums keep talking about how the packers have a powder puff schedule and played ****** pass rush defenses...

Last time i checked, the chargers are a top 5 pass rush defense, and rodgers tore that team apart. Or is the ranking deceiving?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well let's see

The Chargers have a schedule that anyone could easily hit 10 wins with, but look at who they lose to. New England tore them to pieces, the Chiefs got lucky of course, lost to the Jets with 2 11 point leads. Yeah we have an easy schedule, we're so lucky and get to play crap teams, I'll take that for a laugh.

OP
OP
W

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well let's see

The Chargers have a schedule that anyone could easily hit 10 wins with, but look at who they lose to. New England tore them to pieces, the Chiefs got lucky of course, lost to the Jets with 2 11 point leads. Yeah we have an easy schedule, we're so lucky and get to play crap teams, I'll take that for a laugh.

all i know is, these last games will truly show what the packers are made of. Packers will be facing some top defenses.. if they tear them apart, than there is NO HOPE for the rest of the NFL for the next few years (barring injury)

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Guys.. a lot of people in other forums keep talking about how the packers have a powder puff schedule and played ****** pass rush defenses...

Last time i checked, the chargers are a top 5 pass rush defense, and rodgers tore that team apart. Or is the ranking deceiving?

Chargers didn't even play with their stud Pass Rusher Shaun Phillips or Castillo and they still got to Rodgers and sacked him about 5 times. It seems the best Pass Rushing defense is the one that is playing our offensive line. I'm seriously worried about playing the Giants, they have arguably the best defensive front in football right now.

We don't have a powder puff schedule, but at the same time it's not necessarily one of the tougher ones.

People like to look at our carnivalish offense and the numbers we can put up as a reason that our schedule is soft and we aren't playing anybody.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If anyone has a powder puff schedule look at the 49ers.

6 easy divisional games, but then again divisional games can be close.

The only play off possible teams they have faced were the Bengals, Lions, and they will face the Giants, Steelers, and Ravens.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all i know is, these last games will truly show what the packers are made of. Packers will be facing some top defenses.. if they tear them apart, than there is NO HOPE for the rest of the NFL for the next few years (barring injury)

God...get over it...Packers simply have the best offense/talent in the league right now. They will be 19-0.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone has a powder puff schedule look at the 49ers.

6 easy divisional games, but then again divisional games can be close.

The only play off possible teams they have faced were the Bengals, Lions, and they will face the Giants, Steelers, and Ravens.
C'mon, bro. I know we both look at our teams thru rose colored lenses, but the Pack only plays 5 possible playoffs teams too. And both our teams are 2-0 against them.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon, bro. I know we both look at our teams thru rose colored lenses, but the Pack only plays 5 possible playoffs teams too. And both our teams are 2-0 against them.

Actually, the Packers are 4-0 against playoff contenders so far this season. We've beaten the Bears, Falcons, Saints and Chargers so far this season.

We still have a tough stretch though while the Niners have a much easier stretch with the 5 remaining division games.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, would I love to see the Packers get the kind of pressure all night long that the Raiders were able to put on Rivers tonight. Nice game, Raiduhs!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Stats can be useful but don't get carried away.

How meaningful are stats? I think last year for most of the season SD led the league in offense/defense and missed the playoffs. Special teams were horrible, they were in the bottom 3 I believe with GB and Indy; who btw made the playoffs and one of them won the SB.

SD can be tough. They come back in a lot of games and look good on paper. But, they aren't true winners. They had nice stats I think for most of this season, not sure how it looks lately though.

The Packers are winners. The Chargers are not.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Actually, the Packers are 4-0 against playoff contenders so far this season. We've beaten the Bears, Falcons, Saints and Chargers so far this season.

We still have a tough stretch though while the Niners have a much easier stretch with the 5 remaining division games.
Make the 3-0 against playoff teams. It don't look like the Chargers are going to be in the playoffs at this point.

Members online

Latest posts