San Diego Game/tailgate, Post your Pictures Tell Your Stories

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
First of all, thanks to RCC and Robdog for making this happen! It was truly Lambeau West for a day!

As far as the ring hat, that's my girlfriend sporting it! She's become more fanatical than I am (that's a good thing). She actually contacted the lady who made the original Packer hat and sold it to her. Unreal time folks. See you at Lambeau for the NFCCG!
So that's that Hat that was at the opener. That is just too cool. Making hotel reservations for Green bay January 22 2012.

PackerFever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I stopped by and you had a great spread!!! It had just started raining at that time so we walked back over to our party on G1. Fun was had by all and I even ran into people I knew at your party and a couple long lost CA Packerfans that we knew stopped by our party as well.

I have been looking ahead on the scehedule for years and have been planning San Diego for a long time. I am trying to go to a Packer Game at each NFL Venue and next year We all need to plan for an invasion of.......Seattle. Yes I know they will be in San Fran again and I would love to go there for my second time but for an adventure start eyeing Seattle. I hope it is early in the season in 2012.

Other road games next year are Chi Det Minn San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Indy, and an NFC East city.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey, I stopped by and you had a great spread!!! It had just started raining at that time so we walked back over to our party on G1. Fun was had by all and I even ran into people I knew at your party and a couple long lost CA Packerfans that we knew stopped by our party as well.

I have been looking ahead on the scehedule for years and have been planning San Diego for a long time. I am trying to go to a Packer Game at each NFL Venue and next year We all need to plan for an invasion of.......Seattle. Yes I know they will be in San Fran again and I would love to go there for my second time but for an adventure start eyeing Seattle. I hope it is early in the season in 2012.

Other road games next year are Chi Det Minn San Fran, Seattle, Houston, Indy, and an NFC East city.
I down for this. We can get a road warriors club going.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone want to get me tickets for next met up? lol

I promise never to ban you if you do :)

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Absolutely, you have to include your pretty wife. She must have been a saint through all the planning for this event.
I think she was ready to have me committed. I went really big in the hole getting ready for it. I kept telling her, "these are Packer fans, they'll fill the cans". I knew I was right. The best thing I did this year was take her to Lambeau and the San Diego game. When I said, I want to make room reservations for the NFC Championship game she was all for it.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oooo that sounds yummy...but also sounds majorly painful!! :confused:

Members online

Latest posts