San Diego Game/tailgate, Post your Pictures Tell Your Stories

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Oh no!....I'm so bummed to hear that....well how can ANYONE wear stolen Packer gear with pride... so sad. : (

Reaction score
I was truly amazed at the large amount of Packer fans at Qualcomm. Left to right, front and back, there I saw Green & Yellow... and a few Charger blue. For my first ever Packer game, this experience definitely sits at the top of my list. A huge thank you to robdog for starting this event & Mark (realcaliforniacheese) for your immense hospitality. The food was delicious and the jello shots were great!
For those of you who came by and had some pulled bbq pork sandwiches, I hope you enjoyed them as well as the green & yellow vodka shots. Tee (packersfanfromcali) it was nice meeting you and Fabian! Thanks for hanging out with us!
Unfortunately, someone stole my Packer jacket and my cheesehead :mad: and despite how much fun I had yesterday, I'm still sad at the fact that they were taken from me. I had that cheesehead for 10 years and although it's not at the greatest condition, it was mine. I'm a heavy believer in karma, so i'll just leave it at that.
Just like Mark, I needed to recover and spent the whole day resting. :sleep: Once I upload the pics from my phone, I'll post them up asap. :x3:
8-0 baby!
Go Pack go!
Ah! I am sorry to hear that! It was nice to meet you too and thank you for being so friendly to me and young Fabian. Those shots were nice and the pulled pork was good stuff.

Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A big time thank you goes out to Real California Cheese and RobDog for putting together this incredible event. I spoke with RobDog for a few minutes and as we we heading in to the stadium said Hi to Real California Cheese. There were so many great people and besides the annoying rain it was the perfect Birthday.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me and my daughter made it. Met a bunch of Packer fans, but nobody from this website, unfortunately.

This is my daughter's first game. My 10th (ish?). I have never been to a Packer game when they lose - my record is in tact!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How Awesome!!! For some reason I was expecting sketches from you!!! :p

Thanks for posting!!!!:)

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I was truly amazed at the large amount of Packer fans at Qualcomm. Left to right, front and back, there I saw Green & Yellow... and a few Charger blue. For my first ever Packer game, this experience definitely sits at the top of my list. A huge thank you to robdog for starting this event & Mark (realcaliforniacheese) for your immense hospitality. The food was delicious and the jello shots were great!
For those of you who came by and had some pulled bbq pork sandwiches, I hope you enjoyed them as well as the green & yellow vodka shots. Tee (packersfanfromcali) it was nice meeting you and Fabian! Thanks for hanging out with us!
Unfortunately, someone stole my Packer jacket and my cheesehead :mad: and despite how much fun I had yesterday, I'm still sad at the fact that they were taken from me. I had that cheesehead for 10 years and although it's not at the greatest condition, it was mine. I'm a heavy believer in karma, so i'll just leave it at that.
Just like Mark, I needed to recover and spent the whole day resting. :sleep: Once I upload the pics from my phone, I'll post them up asap. :x3:
8-0 baby!
Go Pack go!
Did your stuff go missing at the tailgate? There were some people roaming that parking lot that were a little unsavory. My friend had to fight off a couple of drunk transients while we were in the game.

Can't wait for your pic's the pulled pork was good stuff.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
A big time thank you goes out to Real California Cheese and RobDog for putting together this incredible event. I spoke with RobDog for a few minutes and as we we heading in to the stadium said Hi to Real California Cheese. There were so many great people and besides the annoying rain it was the perfect Birthday.
I thought about you last night. I had meant to get up on the truck and get everyone to sing happy birthday to you. But you lucked out, things got so crazy I forgot. It was great meeting you. What a freeking memorable birthday.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey I was watching the DVR of the game last night and I made it on TV. Right after Peprah's game ending interception. Only problem was I had my back to the camera hi fiving everyone behind me when they shot it. My wife made it in though. If you have it recorded look to the middle right of the Shot. Big Guy with the Packers poncho and hard hat. I actually think I look better from behind than the front.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Robdog in a ref's shirt! I don't know why I didn't put 2 and 2 together!
I was thinking,.. I've never seen anyone wearing a ref's shirt at a game! ;) Awesome pic's!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

It was really great meeting you. My the night before the game Stephanie and I were talking and we said Man, we should have gotten a belt to hang off of the back of the truck.

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love these threads. so sad i wasnt able to make it out, but glad we pulled of the victory. great pix everyone!

nurse_sa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did your stuff go missing at the tailgate? There were some people roaming that parking lot that were a little unsavory. My friend had to fight off a couple of drunk transients while we were in the game.

Can't wait for your pic's the pulled pork was good stuff.

I was wearing my jacket up until two hours before kickoff. I took it off and put it in the car because the alcohol was keeping me warm enough. The cheesehead was on the table as part of a display. When it got close to kickoff, we packed up everything and threw it in the car. Unfortunately my young cousin doesn't recall if he had locked the car or not. At least the car wasn't stolen or anything else was taken. My jacket, cheesehead, and mini-speaker can always be replaced. My first ever Packer game experience will never be taken away from me.

nurse_sa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are a few of the pics from my phone. Once I get the pics from my friend, I'll post them up as well. Enjoy!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Was definitely an epic tailgate. I have been to 100's and this one was by far the largest and most fun tailgate I have ever been a part of. I was shocked by the turn out of people from start to finish. At least 2x-3x bigger than I imagined. Meeting everyone at the tailgate confirms that running sites like this is totally worth it.

Also, I can not stress enough the amount of work that RealCaliforniaCheese put out for this tailgate. I might of had some inside information to get this thing off the ground, but he was the life blood of the tailgate to make it awesome and a great experience for all.

Sorry about the live feed guys, we tried. Just couldn't get it to connect to the ustream servers! :(

Finally, since this was SUCH a success, I am going to try and make this a once a year event. We are leaning towards an actual game in Green Bay next year.

Thanks again to everyone for turning out, and post the pictures if you got em. I would of had a lot but I was to busy mingling with everyone, lol.

Shout out to Nacho and his wife, my Canadian friends, couple guys from Mexico City, GBG, and so many other people!
I am SO glad I got to meet some of you, RCC, Robdog, Helmets, FrankRizzo. Wish I could have stuck around longer but had to get back to my other obligation. I think a Lambeau outing next year would be totally awesome!!!! Living close, I'm sure I would want to get my grubby little green & gold fingers in the party planning.

Hooking up with my forum friends was the highlight of the day. (except for the Packer victory, of course)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts