Sam Shields tosses out g/f and leaves her homeless

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
13Times-- the answer is in the linked article.

Walden was not "declared not guilty". It was a plea bargain that occurred prior to the court date.

So, it does not matter if it follows logic or not-- Walden agreed to the terms of the agreement. Stay out of trouble for a year and the charges will be wiped away.

Which was probably way cheaper than fighting it in court ad paying the lawyer.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Thursday, the 24-year-old football player unceremoniously threw his fiancée Melissa Lopez out of the home that they once shared...
Oh.
So there is a way to do it as a ceremony?
He didn't get the brass band and balloons?
What an unthoughtful twerp!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Oh.
So there is a way to do it as a ceremony?
He didn't get the brass band and balloons?
What an unthoughtful twerp!

Good point, FF. Interesting to see how the writer's personal bias comes out so clearly in that sentence.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed... We should be fortunate that the Walden incident is the worst legal issue that I can remember a Packer having.
You may be a bit younger than I am.

Mossy Cade ***** his Aunt while a Packer. Mossy went to prison.

James Loften alledgedly ***** a woman in Milwaukee. Not sure if it went to court.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since he wasn't found guilty why does he have to stay clean for a year. :confused:

It's a deferred prosecution agreement. The DA's office basically says we're pretty sure you did it but since we're too busy to fight this out with you sign this agreement. If you stay clean for a year you're free and clear, commit any wrongdoings and its a conviction.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Hopefully he has matured in this new era of personal conduct
An honest question: What prompted you to revive this thread after nearly two and one half years? Shields' injury?

Reaction score
You may be a bit younger than I am.

Mossy Cade ***** his Aunt while a Packer. Mossy went to prison.

James Loften alledgedly ***** a woman in Milwaukee. Not sure if it went to court.
I know about those but I was talking about this team as in Super Bowl to current! (Rodgers era)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, you guys must be bored digging up threads from 2.5 years ago.
And you must be bored responding to the posts responding to the threads from 2.5 years ago!
:geek:

Sometimes interesting things are found in the vault.

I didn't check the date until after I made my posts.
If I had seen that first I probably wouldn't have responded.

So could he from getting injured vs Miami be the "comes around?"

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
And you must be bored responding to the posts responding to the threads from 2.5 years ago!
:geek:

Sometimes interesting things are found in the vault.

I didn't check the date until after I made my posts.
If I had seen that first I probably wouldn't have responded.

So could he from getting injured vs Miami be the "comes around?"
I am. My team stunk it up yesterday. The O-line has become a sieve and the poor QB don't have but 2-2.5 seconds to throw the ball before the defense is on him. Between that, the dropped passes, the tipped passes for ints, just not a good day. Still, they held Detroit to 17 points. So at least the Defense is coming around......

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am. My team stunk it up yesterday. The O-line has become a sieve and the poor QB don't have but 2-2.5 seconds to throw the ball before the defense is on him. Between that, the dropped passes, the tipped passes for ints, just not a good day. Still, they held Detroit to 17 points. So at least the Defense is coming around......
Do you think that with the Vikes changing QBs about, what, three or four times a day is having a disruption on their offense or any effect at all?
And is there anything in Bridgewater that you see him as being great or the future QB?
I guess with AP not playing is also having an effect.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shields was confused.
When the Brewers called him up to ask him to throw out the first pitch, well, he thought they asked him to throw out something else. :D

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Do you think that with the Vikes changing QBs about, what, three or four times a day is having a disruption on their offense or any effect at all?
And is there anything in Bridgewater that you see him as being great or the future QB?
I guess with AP not playing is also having an effect.
Yes. When the kid has 3-4 seconds to actually set up and throw, he's great. Being new to the speed of the NFL he has not quite got the rhythm of the 2 second pass down yet. He's getting better. I look at the bright side. He threw for 188 yards on Sunday. Rodger threw 162 yards against the same defense. Not saying he will be as good as Rodgers, but it's a measuring stick. He only made one really bad throw and that was his first interception. The other two came off of tipped passes. The biggest problem on offense right now is the offensive line. Which by all means is offensive. He also does not seem to dwell on his mistakes. Like any rookie, once the game slows down for him I think he will do just fine. Not having AP I think matters to the team. But he is not the only loss they had on offense. Not having Rudolph hurts and not have RG Fusco hurts.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An honest question: What prompted you to revive this thread after nearly two and one half years? Shields' injury?
New emphasis on the personel conduct policy, as well as some packer fans being outraged by the ap situation while seemingly forgetting we have had our own players with issues in the past

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New emphasis on the personel conduct policy, as well as some packer fans being outraged by the ap situation while seemingly forgetting we have had our own players with issues in the past
Sam Shields kicks out his girlfriend? Yeah, whatever.
They are going to retire Brett Favre's number next year at Lambeau? Honey! What did you do with my torch and pitchfork?

Members online

Latest posts