Saints gratitude

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say thanks for the prison **** you just administered....

will be pulling for you against bears and in the superbowl....
if matt flynn can almost beat the pats i like rodgers chances.....

frick the falcons...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sense a pretty bitter rivalry between you two. Might be one of the more underrated rivalries it sounds like

OP
OP
M

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honesty they are a good team but don't have the it factor. would be nice if ryan won a playoff game before they crowned his ***...

they aren't built to play on turf with that run game so i'm looking forward to many yrs of brees and co. having their way in that pathetic dome they call home.

i'm just bummed that the saints couldn't shrug off the injuries like you guys....we could've been meeting next wk in the superdome....

OP
OP
M

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Explain more thoroughly what this "IT" factor is. Also tell me why all of a sudden you don't want to be a dome team. Before this your dome was the greatest thing since sliced bread

I hate fans who change their minds after a loss. Just man up and say your *** got whopped. I know how it feels when your team looses but nothing is more pathetic when you start to lie and make excuses to defend your team

read my post again. this time slowly. along with my falcon bashing in other threads....

i'm a saints fan. was saying the falcons aren't built to play teams like saints and gb in the dome. they would be better served playing in the elements that would neutralize our qbs...

it factor= winning big game probably

people were comparing ryan to brees this yr, saying he might be eclipsing him as best in the nfc south b/c he was very efficient and had much fewer ints.

but they are two diffeernt qbs.
brees is a superstar who can win games himself. in the mold of manning, brady, and now it looks like rodgers....

ryan is a very good game manager. he is a better version of trent dilfer.

even though brees had 10 more ints than ryan he still had a higher qb rating. what this tells me is they put the ball is brees hands to win it and they limit ryan;s mistakes.

Reaction score
read my post again. this time slowly. along with my falcon bashing in other threads....

i'm a saints fan. was saying the falcons aren't built to play teams like saints and gb in the dome. they would be better served playing in the elements that would neutralize our qbs...

it factor= winning big game probably

people were comparing ryan to brees this yr, saying he might be eclipsing him as best in the nfc south b/c he was very efficient and had much fewer ints.

but they are two diffeernt qbs.
brees is a superstar who can win games himself. in the mold of manning, brady, and now it looks like rodgers....

ryan is a very good game manager. he is a better version of trent dilfer.

even though brees had 10 more ints than ryan he still had a higher qb rating. what this tells me is they put the ball is brees hands to win it and they limit ryan;s mistakes.

I know im sorrry i misinterpreted your post. after rereading I got rid of it

OP
OP
M

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no worries. congrats on the win

here is something we both can toast to

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts