Saints fans predict Packers doom

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taints ain't doing so good since the d-fense was busted.
They are going back down the tubes again and soon enough Drew Brees will just be a footnote in football history.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Literally the only thing their team has on ours is solid Guards, TE, RBs, and ILB. Most of what's left (QB, S, and WR could be argued as on par) is infinitely worse than what we have on our roster. I'm not worried about the analysis of a few Aints fans. There are a lot of dumb fans out there, or at least here where I live.

Reaction score
I like how "Rodgers is afraid too throw" is their only argument for why mole boy is better than our guy...

You know, the guy that plays better when teams blitz the house and pressure him, than the midget that panic passes interceptions anytime someone gets by one of his pro bowl guards and gets in his face.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how "Rodgers is afraid too throw" is their only argument for why mole boy is better than our guy...

You know, the guy that plays better when teams blitz the house and pressure him, than the midget that panic passes interceptions anytime someone gets by one of his pro bowl guards and gets in his face.

Then there's the "Rodgers is arrogant" because he was only in for one series. He's so confident in himself he thinks he doesn't need the game experience. Gotta kick of out that one.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why "listen" to a fan who has a "Free Sean P" as his avatar?
If he is too dumb to realize that Sean (Guilty-Of-What-He-Did) Payton is now free then perhaps he is too dumb to know about other teams. Perhaps even his own.
LOL

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I find it funny that you are being critical of a Saints board talking negative about the Packers season when just about everyone here does the same thing to the Vikings on a regular basis.

Pot, kettle, black.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivalries are different. We don't even play the Saints this year.

Not defending what they said, but it is only different because some deem it different. Boil it down and it's still one fan base talking smack about another...happens.

H

HardRightEdge

Rivalries are different. We don't even play the Saints this year.
The Saints recently lost 2 guys to injury who were at the top of their depth chart at OLB. With the defensive rebuild running a bit off the tracks, we probably won't play them.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I find it funny that you are being critical of a Saints board talking negative about the Packers season when just about everyone here does the same thing to the Vikings on a regular basis.

Pot, kettle, black.

wonder how many packer fans are on that saints board? Are there any vikes fans here.....oh wait, you don't count. pot/kettle/black

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Just being talked about is flattering to me, the more they hate on us, the more I know it is because we have made them look bad in the recent past. Granted the last few times we played the saints, the games were shoot outs with high scores, but we came out on top and are clearly the better team by far.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just being talked about is flattering to me, the more they hate on us, the more I know it is because we have made them look bad in the recent past. Granted the last few times we played the saints, the games were shoot outs with high scores, but we came out on top and are clearly the better team by far.

You talking about 2011 or right now? In 2011 the Saints were an offensive juggernaut that lost to the 49ers by a hair's breath in the playoffs and lost to us in a memorable shoot-out between Rodgers and Brees. Saints were arguably the best team in the NFL in 2011 and probably should have beaten the 9ers in that game. I'd have picked them over the Giants in the NFC championship.

Then came the Hammer.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If they were the better team (at that point in time playing vs us ) they would have won, but they did not. Like I said, the last couple/few games packers vs saints have been shoot outs between rodgers and brees with virtually no defense on either side. All in all, we won so they are hating on us. Wish we played them in the regular season this year, the games between us are always fun to watch....lots of action from both teams. Don't get me wrong, I have no issues with the saints, I actually like them a little bit.

Members online

Latest posts