Saints fan here

mastiff504

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! Just joined to wish you all luck this Sunday. Many many of us Saints fans love us some Packer football. I felt so much joy (well not as much as I felt when the Saints won the NFCCG, lol but you get it), when you guys made it into the SB. Matthews is a beast and I hope he does some serious damage in Sunday's game. You all deserve it, classy fans, classy team. GOOD LUCK!!! See ya'll next year when our teams meet up. :wave:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! Appreciated! I hope we can bring the Lombardi back to the NFC again this year. Good luck next year!

Remember, grill up some brats for the game! It's a Packer Tradition.

OP
OP
M

mastiff504

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Made me really happy to see the queens lose last year too!
:viksux:

Ohhhhhhh when the Failclowns got EMBARRASSED at home, I felt like it was a second Christmas. I had a smile on my face that whole week. Oh it felt goooooooood. I'm just glad we were able to break the hearts of each other's division rivals. :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh when the Failclowns got EMBARRASSED at home, I felt like it was a second Christmas. I had a smile on my face that whole week. Oh it felt goooooooood. I'm just glad we were able to break the hearts of each other's division rivals. :happy0005:
That's exactly how I felt after Farve threw his pick to Porter and then the Vikes lost in OT. I was happy as hell for like 2 weeks. Yeah, thanks for crushing the Vikings hopes and dreams last year. You have no idea how much crap the Viking trolls were spewing out last year. "We got your QB now and we're gonna win the SB with him. Farve is getting revenge by winning us a SB, blah blah blah!"

I'll always love the Staints for that gift! I said it back then, Saints are my 2nd favorite team now.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man, i'm likin the Saints love. I'm all about Green n Gold this weekend for sure.

the sting of the loss to the seagulls is pretty much gone by now, especially thanks to the falcons losing in their first round. unlike my team, they couldn't take care of business as the #1 seed.

let's go Pack!

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the Saints/Dolts last year with a bunch of Saints fans in Orange Beach. Great fans, great team!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You gotta love Drew Brees--great player, great man. And nothing was sweeter than Porter's interception last year.

Saint Jack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another Saints fan here wishing the Pack luck this Sunday to beat the Steelers. For 4 hours I'll be a cheesehead.
And I cant wait till the Saints go to Lambeau to play the Pack

OP
OP
M

mastiff504

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another Saints fan here wishing the Pack luck this Sunday to beat the Steelers. For 4 hours I'll be a cheesehead.
And I cant wait till the Saints go to Lambeau to play the Pack

Hey fellow Who Dat Nation member!!! I am very excited for these 2 teams to meet up. I will say though, I hope we head up to Lambeau before the winter starts. I've heard that it is really a once in a lifetime experience to watch a game at Lambeau during the winter months. But you know how the weather is in New Orleans right now, and how miserable we all are. I couldn't imagine the winter weather up there. :cray:

Saint Jack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellow Who Dat Nation member!!! I am very excited for these 2 teams to meet up. I will say though, I hope we head up to Lambeau before the winter starts. I've heard that it is really a once in a lifetime experience to watch a game at Lambeau during the winter months. But you know how the weather is in New Orleans right now, and how miserable we all are. I couldn't imagine the winter weather up there. :cray:
I think if the Packers win itll be Saints @ Packers on Opening Night. Have a champion vs champion matchup

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geaux Saints. Definitley cheered the saints on! Now do you have any voodoo that melts steel down in LA?

OP
OP
M

mastiff504

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geaux Saints. Definitley cheered the saints on! Now do you have any voodoo that melts steel down in LA?

We can lend this one out to ya'll. It seems to work wonders. Just imagine it in a Steelers jersey. :nyam:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellow Who Dat Nation member!!! I am very excited for these 2 teams to meet up.

with our defense, i'd be afraid of the packers dicing us up. i can't quite figure out why the saints can't put together even a decent defense. had a lot of breaks the SB year and the when the takeaways don't come, they are extremely bad. our defensive line has been absolute ***** since the hand/glover years.

Members online

Latest posts