Safety Insurance???

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How quickly you forget Marquand Manuel and Aaron Rouse and Jarrett Bush.:happy0005:

Bush isn't as bad as he used to be. I think he's better at safety than corner. But don't confuse that with me actually thinking he's good.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bush isn't as bad as he used to be. I think he's better at safety than corner. But don't confuse that with me actually thinking he's good.

I understand. My point was basically that TT's proven that he has no problem keeping an unproductive spud on his roster - this is well-documented cannot be reasonably argued.

When faced with the task of choosing between a pricey FA that has production and one that is cheap and has little production, but has potential, TT will coose to err on the side of the latter almost every time.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Good Safety insurance would be switching to Geico, even a caveman can do it.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A case of failing to build thru the draft as advertised. The Packers have drafted 4 safeties since 2005 and only Nick Collins has amounted to anything.

See Marviel Underwood, Aaron Rouse, Tyrone Culver.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Smith was cut cuz MM didnt like him at all...Ted had nothing to do with it..

Edit..

Ted listened to his coach so I guess he could have put his foot down and said we are keeping him..But I get he isnt that type and that could be part of his issues

Members online

No members online now.