Safeties

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would have been impressive to see the 2006 Sharper next to Collins in the Defensive back field for the Pack. A hitman and a Sniper.

That said, Roman has done a better job then last year and Sharper wasn't worth the cap hit.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"A hitman and a sniper"......which is Sharper? He sucks. Don't be fooled by a couple games where he made picks. Each time the ball was thrown right at him or tipped to him. He is SLOW, takes bad angles and when he does get there he can't tackle.

Roman also sucks!

OP
OP
R

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack,

I have never been a Sharper hater. I wasn't too happy with him last year, injuries or not. I also watch as many Queens games as I can and the games Sharper has played he has been more then solid and does not look like the Sharper of last year. Most of his picks this year have been off of reads not tips (7 interceptions - Leads the NFL (2 for TDs)). He is playing very very well. I would love to have the 2006 Sharper on this year's Pack squad. His leadership and 2006 skills would have helped alot.

Collins and Sharper would have been one of the top 5 Safety tandems in the league.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin...what leadership from Sharper might you be referring to. The Packers waited years for that guy to take a leadership role and he ran from it faster than he showed on the field.

OP
OP
R

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some veteran savey would help this secondary out even more. Our secondary is young and showing signs of being good. They just need somemore guidance.

When he is healthy Sharper is one of the better Safeties in the league and does know what he is doing. When he is injured or thinks he is injured he can be one of the worst. All I am saying is that this team could really use the 2005/2006 Sharper. As for the 2003 and 2004 Sharper we don't want him.

Members online

Latest posts