Ryan longwell gets it

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, only so he can retire a Packer. What are the odds we can convince him to play another year or two?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang it.. For some reason other post didn't show until now.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm indifferent to Longwell. He is just a another in the list... Longwell, Sharper, Favre, Jennings ... all took shots at the city and/or team after going to a divisional rival - the same one, I might add. The Pack can do whatever they wish but I'm of the thought, "Meh...he's only a kicker." I just don't care....

Note: Bishop has been a pro's pro in his transition. He's just playing ball - frankly, he's too smart to let the local media goad him into a cross-state pissing match.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm indifferent to Longwell. He is just a another in the list... Longwell, Sharper, Favre, Jennings ... all took shots at the city and/or team after going to a divisional rival - the same one, I might add. The Pack can do whatever they wish but I'm of the thought, "Meh...he's only a kicker." I just don't care....

Note: Bishop has been a pro's pro in his transition. He's just playing ball - frankly, he's too smart to let the local media goad him into a cross-state pissing match.

Bishop hasn't been playing ball. He's having recurring issues with his injury and now it's questionable if he'll even make the Queens' roster. Longwell was less of a traitor than Favre, Sharper or Jennings but what's the big deal about "retiring as a Packer?" He's retired as a player and that's all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts