Ryan Grant and John Starks: A Two Headed Monster 2011

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think next year Ryan Grant and John Starks could be an AWESOME duo at running back next season. The Packers Offense can be EVEN better than this year's offense...which is pretty hard to believe, even though I have quite the imagination.

What do you guys think?

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
You mean james starks, and yeah I think itll be something special if we have both healthy and strong next season. I want both to be packers forever haha.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Add Jermicheal Finley as healthy and well you got a team that is built for touchdowns, honestly TT can just keep getting our O-Line and ST better we would be unstoppable.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol....the only reason I thought it was "John" Starks is because I was reading off the Foxsports.com article...I guess they didn't get his name down correctly...neither did I!:

Green Bay Packers beat Atlanta Falcons - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Notes: Green Bay rookie RB John Starks followed up his 123-yard performance against Philadelphia with another solid effort: 25 carries for 66 yards. ... The Falcons managed only 45 yards rushing. ... Ryan was sacked five times. ... The Packers were 8 of 12 on third-down conversions, while Atlanta was just 3 of 10.

My bad...!

Members online

Latest posts