Ruvell Martin

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been steady......not spectacular but steady.

On edit....he reminds me of a young Antonio Freeman in alot of ways.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he had three catches tonight, and they were all big. He may be able to stick as a #3 or #4 receiver. He doesn't seem to have any special talent, but he works hard.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to add to Martin, I think Carlyle Holiday is worth keeping as a #5, he has size, has made some solid catches in the last few games and...the threat is always there for him to do for us like randle el or hines ward always does in terms of a trick play...if he progresses, then definitely

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the trick play, i know it never looked like working but its a step up from the bog standard WR reverse we'd be running.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the trick play, i know it never looked like working but its a step up from the bog standard WR reverse we'd be running.

Maybe it's just me, but I swear I've seen more failed option passes this season, in both college and pro football, than I've ever seen before. Defenses don't seem to fall for that play nearly as often as they used to.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like the idea of Driver, Jennings, Robinson and then bring in a vet to compete with Martin for the #4 spot. He has potential and fits McCarthy's system very well. Though Favre put that one pass on the money. Martin just had to stick out his hands.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Maybe it's just me, but I swear I've seen more failed option passes this season, in both college and pro football, than I've ever seen before. Defenses don't seem to fall for that play nearly as often as they used to.

Michigan state had a few good ones this year, usually involving hitting a WR on a screen then having him through a long bomb to a streaking RB..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts