Ross' fan club

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
We're looking for charter members of this turd's fan club.

Any takers?

Anyone?

Chirp.....chirp....

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He needs to go, he does nothing on offense and makes stupid plays on special teams every game, theres no reason to keep him

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well I kinda like the guy.....................................:D

12theTruth

Yeh, but after that big mistake he played mediocre the rest of the game :oops: LOL. I was taking a big leap, I predicted him to be a breakout player for the Packers this year. :laugh: :x3:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The kick muff was atrocious.
But so was Jones' route on Rodgers first Int .... and so was Rodgers' pass on his second Int.

Now check this out if anyone has any film, DVR.... any time we return a kick, you will see MULTIPLE tacklers flying in free at about the 15 yard line....... no KR wants to see that.

But when our opponents ever actually return kickoffs, our guys don't get there til the 20-yard line or outside...... anyone who saved games on DVR, please chart that for us.

I betchu the avg spot where guys come flying past the blockers is at least 5, 7, 9 yards different.
Who the **** is our special teams coach again?

I deleted the 2 losses ASAP, and didn't save the win either too much space.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He barely escaped another huge blunder on that kickoff that went out of bounds. He touched it dangerously close to inbounds. In fact, the referee ran up to spot the ball inside the 5 yard line and then thought better of it and threw the flag. Ross nearly cost us 30 yards of field possession, and then everyone was giving him high-fives and butt slaps on the sideline. I was beside myself

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
He barely escaped another huge blunder on that kickoff that went out of bounds. He touched it dangerously close to inbounds. In fact, the referee ran up to spot the ball inside the 5 yard line and then thought better of it and threw the flag. Ross nearly cost us 30 yards of field possession, and then everyone was giving him high-fives and butt slaps on the sideline. I was beside myself

Agreed. I thought he touched it prior to the ball hitting the out-of-bounds turf. I haven't looked at the replay though. Only real time and during the 1 or 2 replays shown during the game.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I will be part of the ROSS fan club, as long as that includes him being buried up to his neck in sand and large stones being tossed at his head...lol.

It "could" be said he has cost us 2 games.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I thought he touched it prior to the ball hitting the out-of-bounds turf. I haven't looked at the replay though. Only real time and during the 1 or 2 replays shown during the game.

Just a rules clarification thing....

The ball never has to go out of bounds by rule... As long as the player who is picking up the ball is out-of-bounds when he makes contact with the ball, the penalty to the 40 yard line is assessed. The ball itself can be in the field of play. So players typically straddle the line and reach out to grab the ball.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No need to clarify. Ross was himself in-bounds when he attempted to pick up the ball before it went out of bounds. Had Ross been out of bounds, I would agree with you.

Either way - this headache is gone now that he's been released. Too bad we don't have another viable option.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
No need to clarify. Ross was himself in-bounds when he attempted to pick up the ball before it went out of bounds. Had Ross been out of bounds, I would agree with you.

Either way - this headache is gone now that he's been released. Too bad we don't have another viable option.

Not that it matters, but I just watched the play on DVR. Ross does indeed step out of bounds with his right foot just before he touches the ball. I was able to freeze frame with his foot on the ground while his hands are still an inch from the ball. At this point, the ball had not touched out yet. Ross grabs the ball just as it lands out.

So, it was the correct call, but it was dangerously close.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I will be part of the ROSS fan club, as long as that includes him being buried up to his neck in sand and large stones being tossed at his head...lol.

It "could" be said he has cost us 2 games.

Long as he's buried up to his neck in sand, we could smear his ears with jelly and let the ants do the rest.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Just a rules clarification thing....

The ball never has to go out of bounds by rule... As long as the player who is picking up the ball is out-of-bounds when he makes contact with the ball, the penalty to the 40 yard line is assessed. The ball itself can be in the field of play. So players typically straddle the line and reach out to grab the ball.

Yeah, but I'm not convinced that Ross KNEW that -- my gut says he plain and simple got lucky. Man, I was on the verge of sharting a screaming worm.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When are any of you suiting up and going for the position ?? :D He fluffed two returns. You`d have thought he`d helped Lincolns killer !!! I love the Packers as much as you lot, but we can be the most unforgiving fans I`ve ever seen. I`m not sure I`ve come onto an Eagles forum by mistake.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
When are any of you suiting up and going for the position ?? :D He fluffed two returns. You`d have thought he`d helped Lincolns killer !!! I love the Packers as much as you lot, but we can be the most unforgiving fans I`ve ever seen. I`m not sure I`ve come onto an Eagles forum by mistake.

been more than 2

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts