Ron Wolf

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering in the face of the upper office issues at this time would Harlan be considering briniging in WOlf who if a great longtime fixture in the organization. It may also be the step Wolf would be looking at since he has turned down GM jobs

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering in the face of the upper office issues at this time would Harlan be considering bringing in Wolf who if a great longtime fixture in the organization. It may also be the step Wolf would be looking at since he has turned down GM jobs

Then he could bring in Mike Sherman as GM. Wait, he already did that once. :rotflmao:

Seriously, I would not be at all surprised. The Packers seem to lean heavily on people with a history with the team -- just look at the former coaches -- Starr, Gregg, Rhodes, Sherman, McCarthy.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ron Wolf is retired and wants to stay that way. He has said this, so many times in the past. If if he did come back ,it would be for a very short time. because he is at least 7i years old. which is Around the same age as the retiring Packer president Bob Harlan.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ron Wolf is retired and wants to stay that way. He has said this, so many times in the past. If if he did come back ,it would be for a very short time. because he is at least 7i years old. which is Around the same age as the retiring Packer president Bob Harlan.

I believe the cut off age is 70 which is why Harlan was forced out :(

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does that age go for ALL people, or just the C.E.O.?
I don't know if it is for the GM too.

(I want to know if Brett will be forced out in 2039!)LOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

(I want to know if Brett will be forced out in 2039!)LOLOL!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Whatever position Bob Harlan had/has a age limit of 70. Pretty sure that was CEO?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:

is it not 2040?
He was born in 1969, so it would be October 10th 2039!
I wonder how many TD passes he will have by then! :thumbsup:

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering in the face of the upper office issues at this time would Harlan be considering briniging in WOlf who if a great longtime fixture in the organization. It may also be the step Wolf would be looking at since he has turned down GM jobs

:beersign: :twocents: I think this would be great

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wolf was in charge of Football Operations.

The CEO oversees all departments. Therefore, the CEO is responsible for things like toilet paper being on hand in the restrooms on game day, the parking lot is plowed, security, ice for the soda machines, and everything else.

The CEO of course delegates such responsibilities but CEO is a completely different mindset than Football Operations. A good CEO does not manage the team, he picks a good GM to do that for him/her.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they should have the stock holders vote.
Do you really mean this?
I myself wouldn't trust the fans with such an important decision. Speaking from my own standpoint, i wouldn't trust myself with that decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts