Ron Wolf was invited to a dinner as Parcells' guest.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of you living under a rock, Bill Parcels, the new Vice President of Football Operations for the Miami Dolphins, fired their current GM. He recently had a talk with Ron Wolf as well, as stated by FoxSports.

Thoughts?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there would be enough room in one organization for two guys with such similar talents, and so many past accomplishments. And both of them know it.

As far as I know, they are just friends. I would be shocked if this led to anything.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of you living under a rock, Bill Parcels, the new Vice President of Football Operations for the Miami Dolphins, fired their current GM. He recently had a talk with Ron Wolf as well, as stated by FoxSports.

Thoughts?
I don't know..........but with Parcels getting a job in Miami, i bet this will go down in history as the only time a Dolphin KILLED a "Tuna!" :shock: :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Here is my guess after seeing Wolf in the booth with Parcells sunday.. Wolf is there helping Bill evaluate the talent on the roster and among the staff.. call it a sounding board.

Long time friends, so there is probably a little bit of note sharing going on and maybe a small bonus comming Wolf's way. But like Greg said, probably not enough room for both in the Fins office complex.

Bill will try to pull too many strings for a strong confident man like Wolf. Not a good fit for a pairing, IMO.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have been best of friends way back when Wolf was with the jets as was Parcells. Also, if you will remember, wolf tried hard to get Parcells to come to GB before he settled on Holmgren.

Members online

Latest posts