Romo better than Rodgers?

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is the media fascinated with Romo? Is it because he is from Eastern Illinois and undrafted or because his team around him was so good that they had to have a decent record?

It's simply because he plays for the Cowboys. Any QB who plays for the cowboys is going to get huge amounts of exposure.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady is garbage. he did all his 'amazing' stuff while belichick was stealing defensive signals. and randy moss made DAUNTE CULPEPPER look great. not to mention welker.
i wouldnt go as far as saying brady is garbage.. although i hate the guy more than any in sports and think hes the biggest **** thats ever stepped on the field, he does have three superbowl rings and an amazing 2007 season.. now gettin that out of the way, his numbers arent as impressive as some of you might think.. hes only had three 4000 yards seasons.. rodgers has two.. in two starting seasons.. so it wouldnt be as much of a stretch to clain rodgers as a Top 3 QB AT THIS POINT IN TIME.. because i dont give a **** what brady did 4 years ago or whatever.. its the now not the past people.. and right now i believe rodgers is in fact a top 3 qb

Shoryuken12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think anyone in their right mind would take Romo over Rodgers as their franchise qb. Neither has gone very deep in the playoffs yet, but Romo is viewed as the bigger choke artist by most. Even though stats aren't everything at this point thats all you can really go off and Rodgers certainly has the edge there too. Brady, Manning and Brees deserve the top 3 spots for now but Rodgers is clearly 4th imo. I think most people would take him ahead of other young guys like Rivers, Ryan etc and also aging stars like Favre and Mcnabb.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rodgers isn't better than Romo, he's MUCH better. If Green Bay offered Rodgers for Romo straight up, the Boys would make the trade in a second.

I reckon you are correct sir. Jerry's plastic face would crack from the huge smile he would have on his face. Hell, any team would be happy to have Aaron Rodgers.

I give a lot of credit to MM and the QB coach (sorry dunno his name) in developing Rodgers.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really a fan of having my name attached to things I didnt say.... But as long as everyone realizes I was reposting I guess no harm done.

bLampert

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question on the Seahawks Game

Hey can anyone help me on this packer question?? On the Seahawks game, why did Martin get ejected from the game????

bLampert

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While in play? They never really explained what happened? Or at least I didn't see.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers isn't better than Romo, he's MUCH better. If Green Bay offered Rodgers for Romo straight up, the Boys would make the trade in a second.

This is a good point!

Think about it league wide. Its my bet that 80% of teams would jump at the chance to have Rodgers. Maybe 10% would. Want Romo. I can't believe any would choose Romo over Rodgers. Ask anyone, if they say Romo they are Cowboy fools

Members online

Latest posts