Roman picked up

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
9ers | Roman agrees to a contract
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:13:33 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to an undisclosed contract with free agent S Mark Roman (Packers). Since he also has started at free safety in the past, there is a chance Roman could challenge S Mike Adams for the starting job there. Roman can also be insurance for injured SS Tony Parrish, who is still recovering from a broken left leg.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roman is probably jumping in joy, he really doesnt really have to fight for a starting job because he joined basically the worst team in the nfl

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
Roman is probably jumping in joy, he really doesnt really have to fight for a starting job because he joined basically the worst team in the nfl

Not so fast...Mike Adams is a former Fightin' Blue Hen (U of Delaware). Gonna be tough to beat him out :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
PackerLegend said:

Not so fast...Mike Adams is a former Fightin' Blue Hen (U of Delaware). Gonna be tough to beat him out :wink:

If the coaches find out he's from Delaware he's gonna be cut for sure!!

:p

Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
lol...thanks. i'll come here first thing, as soon as i get arrainged.

Arrow, you're still breathing..... DAMN, I have to pay Ryan $20 bucks now... :doh:

:lol:

49ers can have Roman, but I think Nolan might be able to make him a half way decent starter if he (Roman) ever gets his head out of his.... you get the idea.

Members online

Latest posts