Rodgers on the cover of Madden 12?

Reaction score
oh for gods sake. Man up and break the curse. If anyone can do it it's Aaron. Remember it's a TEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM sport.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Psh, ARod is baller enough to BREAK the curse.

oh for gods sake. Man up and break the curse. If anyone can do it it's Aaron. Remember it's a TEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM sport.
I agree.
Tempt Destiny billboard anyone?

There is no curse. It's all just a silly superstition.
And besides, A-Rod already had his bad luck this year with the 2 concussions. So he's ahead of the alleged curse.

Put him on there and we'll see what happens and that everything will be fine.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i wish 2k was around still but EA was a ****** and bought exclusive rights. they make a good game but they are so lazy with how much they add every year because they have no competition. i mean come on 2k5 on last gen systems had a highlights show and madden still cant do it? plus their only addition this year was that gameflow crap. which is terrible.

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers should turn down the Madden cover simply because he shouldn't be involved with such a shoddy product.

I wish I still had my Xbox. 2k5 with custom stadium music was beautiful. Nothing like hearing NFL Films music blasting after a score. Plus Dan Stevens and Peter O'keefe are the best video game announcers ever. They had great chemistry and a sense of humor. I can't stand Chris Collinsworth as it is, now they have him in Madden? Plus the other guy is a tool.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wish 2k was around still but EA was a ****** and bought exclusive rights. they make a good game but they are so lazy with how much they add every year because they have no competition. i mean come on 2k5 on last gen systems had a highlights show and madden still cant do it? plus their only addition this year was that gameflow crap. which is terrible.

Damn, i miss watching a highlight show after every week of my franchise, i agree madden is pretty lazy with its features.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I dont believe in that madden curse..i just think alot of people get hurt lol....rodgers got hurt this season and wasnt on the madden cover...lol. I hope they put him on it! Brett was on it in 09'...anyhow DO IT AROD!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Damn, i miss watching a highlight show after every week of my franchise, i agree madden is pretty lazy with its features.
i know last year they added a basic franchise weekly show thing but it only discussed stats. that is ridiculous. video highlights with chris berman would be awesome. they have exclusive espn and nfl license cuz they are scared of competition.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone's against us. :icon_lol:

Rodgers is a 98 right now, with the next roster update coming out soon. Woodson's high 90's. Jennings is mid-90's. Tramon's in the 90's. Nick Collins is in the 90's. Ryan Grant is an 88. Finley's really good, though I don't remember his OVR right now.

And our team OVR is a 92, tied for the highest with Pitt (remember this was before the Super Bowl).

I'd say we get plenty of love.

I'd guess they'll offer it to Rodgers and he'll decline, because he's all business, and then they'll offer it to Clay and he'll accept.
I was thinking the exact same. That they'll offer Rodgers, and that if he declines, they'll get the Claymaker.

He is great for that, with the golden locks and all that.

Members online

Latest posts