Rodgers ok.

packerbackerinin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Aaron Rodgers continues to play the way he has been playing. He will have a pro-bowl type year. he currently has 9 TD's and 4 INT's, he also has completed 63% of his passes for 1,274 YDS. If you equate that over a full 16 game season that comes out to- 29TD's, 13 INT's, & 4,077 YDS passing. Pretty good numbers huh? The point here is that AR has played very well, and no one can blame this losing streak on him. If he keeps playing the way he has he would definitly be an argument for the Pro Bowl. GO PACK GO!!!

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i believe Rodgers is the bright spot on the team so far ... he has done great so far ,,, i dont see him finishing the season tho ... the o line is shabby at best ,, rodgers is out there on his own .... its too bad ,, we have a solid QB yet we cant protect him ...

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he has had 3 good games out of 5. Pro bowl QB's are not inconsistent, as he is.

OP
OP
P

packerbackerinin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me just add one thing to this. If he continues to play the way he has and begins to show a little bit more leadership skills, his team will surely follow. I also think once this team starts getting some of these injured players back they will be fine, not 13-3 fine, but fine none the less. GO PACK GO!!!

GBPackers22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that all is not lost for the Packers. All it takes is a division win to make the playoffs and the entire division is looking pretty lousy. The Bears won't keep their winning ways. Ryan Grant is going to get back on track vs. the Seahawks. Rodgers will be Rodgers. If the defense can do anything better than they've been doing it should be a win for the Pack. The schedule will be tough but 9-7 could be good enough for a division win with the help of some tie breakers.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be honest if the team's performance doesn't pick up rogers Won't be making the Pro Bowl. Its a for gone conclusion that one of the following will beat him out:

Tony Romo - Dallas
Eli Manning - New York
Jason Campbell - Washington (that may be a stretch)
Drew Breez - New Orleans
Kurt Warner - Arizona

Now if one of those five names starts tanking, maybe Rogers has a chance, but I still doubt he makes the pro bowl this year, especially with the way the Pro Bowl is typically decided.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer98 said:
he has had 3 good games out of 5. Pro bowl QB's are not inconsistent, as he is.

His completion numbers are inflated too. Garbage time and check down recieving has pumped them up a little more than what is actually happening. I predict that his production is going to drop as the season wears on. Teams have already figured out how to contain his runnig, it will be a matter of time before they hammer down the rest. Mabey I'll be wrong, but I'm not ready to carve the bust out yet after only 5 games.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet those Pro Bowl selectors are kicking each other in the rear end for not giving Aaron the nom! You show them, Aaron! The Force is strong with you! :star-wars2:

Once again they bet on the wrong horse! I'm even going to go as far and say Aaron should of been MVP. Yeah, I'm greedy, but I think he deserves it.

Members online

Latest posts