Rodgers-McCarthy

Reaction score
To me it's all speculation. Anyways, this isn't a "Mike McCarthy Decision" or even an "organizational decision"... Dr. Pat McKenzie hasn't even cleared Rodgers to play yet. It's all up to him if Rodgers plays or not yet.

OP
OP
red4tribe

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me it's all speculation. Anyways, this isn't a "Mike McCarthy Decision" or even an "organizational decision"... Dr. Pat McKenzie hasn't even cleared Rodgers to play yet. It's all up to him if Rodgers plays or not yet.

Of course, it isn't MM's call. I just find it slightly concerning that rumors of this relationship are going around.

Reaction score
Of course, it isn't MM's call. I just find it slightly concerning that rumors of this relationship are going around.
Yeah... Unless McCarthy, Rodgers, or someone close to them say something about it, how would anyone else know? At this point it's all speculation. However, it's pretty obvious Rodgers is pissed.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where they screwed up was by not giving a real time table of when he would be returning. And the whole we will decide by Friday fiasco certainly isn't helping. If he was done for the year just say he was done for the year. Or if he was done for regular season with a possibility that he could return for the playoffs or even the last game just say it. With an organization who consistently handles adversity really well, it seems this year they haven't done a really good job.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He said innapropriate comments and if an un named source then they are cowards

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said innapropriate comments and if an un named source then they are cowards

I hate unnamed sources, especially on ESPN. I firmly believe, since they are in the business of sport entertainment instead of journalism, their unnamed sources are paid sources which means there is no integrity.

This is about he only time you will see me a conspiracy theorist.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hate unnamed sources, especially on ESPN. I firmly believe, since they are in the business of sport entertainment instead of journalism, their unnamed sources are paid sources which means there is no integrity.

This is about he only time you will see me a conspiracy theorist.

Would you believe that Ted himself has been un named source sometimes?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Where they screwed up was by not giving a real time table of when he would be returning. And the whole we will decide by Friday fiasco certainly isn't helping. If he was done for the year just say he was done for the year. Or if he was done for regular season with a possibility that he could return for the playoffs or even the last game just say it. With an organization who consistently handles adversity really well, it seems this year they haven't done a really good job.

May I ask what benefit they would have received by giving a time table? Keeping in mind they arent required by any law to give a time table..Only an injury report and who will play, who will be out, or who might play

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So why would MM call it an "organizational decision" then if it wasn't?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where they screwed up was by not giving a real time table of when he would be returning. And the whole we will decide by Friday fiasco certainly isn't helping. If he was done for the year just say he was done for the year. Or if he was done for regular season with a possibility that he could return for the playoffs or even the last game just say it.

Why would they say any such thing either way with a injury of a nature which varies a great deal on return time? That would but stupid and nothing but conjecture.

Reaction score
So why would MM call it an "organizational decision" then if it wasn't?
ESPN insiders were saying all week that no matter what "organizational decision" they were talking about, it didn't even matter because the doctor didn't clear Rodgers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...631b46-68f9-11e3-997b-9213b17dac97_story.html

They just decided as an organization to call Flynn the starter because of the fact that he was not cleared to play as of friday of that week.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What we know is that Rogers broke his clavicle, the exact nature of the fracture (location, displacement, comminution, AC joint involvement) unknown. He'll play when it's healed. Usually that's about 2-3 months, maybe sooner if they used a bone stimulator. Everything else is rumor. I've never heard, nor read, anything bad that Rogers has said about MM, or MM about Rogers; but it's obvious they both are frustrated with the injury, along with everyone else on the team. The article is garbage.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN insiders were saying all week that no matter what "organizational decision" they were talking about, it didn't even matter because the doctor didn't clear Rodgers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...631b46-68f9-11e3-997b-9213b17dac97_story.html

They just decided as an organization to call Flynn the starter because of the fact that he was not cleared to play as of friday of that week.

At least not that we know of.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts