1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rodgers Concerned About Perceived Toughness?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 13 Times Champs, Dec 22, 2013.

1. NorthWestCheeseHead

NorthWestCheeseHead Just talk about FACTS, baby

Ratings Received:
    +282 / 36 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    Thanks for answering your own question concerning the differences between gameplanning for Rodgers and Flynn. I'm sure there are a few other differences in AR's and Flynn's play that a D could key in on as well.

The game may be "built for the fans" however that doesn't entitle you to detailed information about a private matter such as an injury to a player. You have absolutely no right to that information, and that is the end of that discussion.

Where did I say this tactic swings games? When did I say it was effective? You seem to be misinterpreting my point. All I've ever said is that "this" is what was likely going on and that it is not your business to know specifics about AR's injury if him or the Packers choose not to share.

Please save your indignation for something that matters.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  2. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +61 / 3 / -2
    Everybody knows the way the Redskins are dealing with RG3 injuries are the way to go, he is toughest QB in history....if he is lucky enogh he will walk to play a couple more seasons
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sunshinepacker

Sunshinepacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +191 / 21 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Obviously Rodgeres is a FAR better QB than Flynn but the routes the WRs are running and the protection schemes don't change that much. It's not worth the bother you put the players and coaches through. How many stupid questions have MM and other players had to answer about Rodgers all because the coaches refuse to tell the public anything? The hassle of having to deal with all of it can't be good for the offense or coaches, not to mention Rodgers who has to answer numerous questions on his radio show every week.
  4. NorthWestCheeseHead

Ratings Received:
    +282 / 36 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    You have first hand knowledge of a player or coach stating that the dog and pony show is a bother to them? Please, share the link.
  5. Sunshinepacker

Sunshinepacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +191 / 21 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I still haven't received any first hand accounts of how a player being given a 25% chance of playing has significantly affected the opponent's game planning when that players replacement doesn't lead to a drastically different offense. And firsthand accounts? No, I don't talk to NFL coaches and players that often. I DO however read reporters and such and there have been numerous times where coaches/players have, according to reports, sounded annoyed and abrupt when having to continually answer questions.
  6. Packersfansinceforever

Packersfansinceforever Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 34 / -7
    Packer Fan Since:
    ill tell you who doesnt have any toughness: eddie lacy.
  7. NorthWestCheeseHead

Ratings Received:
    +282 / 36 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    As I've stated previously I am not arguing that the methodology is effective to any degree. If you'd like to pursue that topic please feel free to research it on your own. I won't however do it for you. If I were actually trying to argue that position I could see reasons for your instance, but I'm not and I wont.