Rodgers can play

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't comment on Rodgers. He may be OK or maybe not. That game against the Cowboys is 100% different then what it's really like lining up against a teeam the gameplanned for you. He made plays with his feet and you know Dallas wasn't ready for that.

Reaction score
He made plays with his feet and you know Dallas wasn't ready for that.

Fine.

But that's why coaches must make halftime adjustments. It isn't as if the coaches can't, it was up to the Cowboys' coaches to make appropriate tweaks to try and get Rodgers off his game.

Not "being ready" is an excuse that I don't expect professional coaches to use as a cop out. Hand it to Rodgers, he deserves props for his good game.

ChiliMaddensChili

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he made 11 or 12 consecutive completions in that Dallas game. That's hard to do in the NFL, I don't care if they gameplanned for him or not.

How are teams going to gameplan for him early this season? All the Vikings really have to watch is the tape from the Dallas game... he's improved far too much to be studying the Cal years.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arod in that Cowboys game used his feet several times, but if you watch he did a lot of the same thing Favre was doing in that game, only he was effective.

Most of the snaps Rodgers took were out of the shotgun and didn't involve a play made with his feet. So while I definetly agree that he benefited from no game film.... I dont think it had everything to do with Aarons success in that game.

We shall see i guess... or maybe not.

Members online

Latest posts