Rodgers #52?

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I work at Walmart and look what I came across today. Funny thing is, it's actually licensed by the NFL (this was the only one of its kind)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wouldn't think so, truthfully. There are so many screen printers on nearly every street corner these days that someone could easily modify a NFL properties jersey, you know?

OP
OP
Freeway3137

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm could be so, I personally think thats a pretty cool misprint. It will def make heads turn, like "wait did I read that correctly" Especially that California reference you made. Just like the other, nonmisprinted, ones they were selling, they were selling at $35

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It would drive Allouezpackerfan nuts if he saw that at the stadium!!!!:mad:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Its a Packer jersey, I took the picture haha
Aren't Packers jerseys green and yellow though? Or did we get new jerseys? Cuz frankly nothing about that jersey looks remotely like the Pack, exempt we have a player with that name and a different player with that number.

Don't worry Freeway just giving a hard time, I hate when the NFL makes such odd items.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a Packer jersey, I took the picture haha
Aren't Packers jerseys green and yellow though? Or did we get new jerseys? Cuz frankly nothing about that jersey looks remotely like the Pack, exempt we have a player with that name and a different player with that number.
It's not a Packers replica jersey.

It could be one of those wonky ones that they sell to fans that just represent but is not a replica.

Now if this was the Twilight Zone then that would be the official issue/New Packers colors and somehow Rodgers and Matthews combine with each other and play on both O and D. (Matthews muscles with Rodgers face.) Sharing the name and the number at the same time.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
It's not a Packers replica jersey.

It could be one of those wonky ones that they sell to fans that just represent but is not a replica.

Now if this was the Twilight Zone then that would be the official issue/New Packers colors and somehow Rodgers and Matthews combine with each other and play on both O and D.

Clayon?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I take it back, I went to Walmart.com and they have a Rodgers jersey and the numbers are green and gold, your picture was just dark to see it. They call it the shadow jersey.

Also they sell autographed items on walmart.com, thats crazy.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I take it back, I went to Walmart.com and they have a Rodgers jersey and the numbers are green and gold, your picture was just dark to see it. They call it the shadow jersey.

Also they sell autographed items on walmart.com, thats crazy.
It gets overwhelming when they sell stuff that represents but isn't a replica.
Just really weird when they have the logo that is on something which in no way looks like the team colors.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
It gets overwhelming when they sell stuff that represents but isn't a replica.
Just really weird when they have the logo that is on something which in no way looks like the team colors.

Whats crazier is people will buy it. I can understand people buying black jerseys representing the Packers, since there is a huge argument about black for black sake for team's alternate jerseys and that NEVER happening to the Pack. But gray?

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
back in '97, there was a Starter outlet store that just opened up...

i was browsing through the jerseys and i came across a Packers jersey with the SB emblem on it...the only thing was it was Reggie White's # 92 but with Favre on the back...

I asked the guy for a discount since it was a defect and he wouldn't give it to me

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
back in '97, there was a Starter outlet store that just opened up...

i was browsing through the jerseys and i came across a Packers jersey with the SB emblem on it...the only thing was it was Reggie White's # 92 but with Favre on the back...

I asked the guy for a discount since it was a defect and he wouldn't give it to me
And then you punched him in the face and ran away with it, right?
Oh wait.
We're Packers fans not Eagles fans.
Sorry.
Carry on.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I truly hate the Wal-Mart football jerseys. They are licensed by the NFL but looking nothing like the actual jerseys! They don't have the correct collars, sleeves, and sometimes the even the correct color tone. The Raiders jerseys are just about the only ones that look passable.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Its hard to mess up on black and silver/gray. Maybe Wal-Mart could do a monochrome version of every teams' jersey.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I truly hate the Wal-Mart football jerseys. They are licensed by the NFL but looking nothing like the actual jerseys! They don't have the correct collars, sleeves, and sometimes the even the correct color tone. The Raiders jerseys are just about the only ones that look passable.

The 5 isnt even correct.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I work at Walmart and look what I came across today. Funny thing is, it's actually licensed by the NFL (this was the only one of its kind)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Buy, and get him to autograph it. Then it will be worth something.

Members online

Latest posts