Rodell eats Crow on Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I thought #10 played well considering that he had no offensive line, no running backs, no defense and the coaching stunk, Thompson drafted poorly, AJ Hawk ran slow ... the hot dog vendor was selling dogs without mustard....

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please tell me how I'm eating crow moron. Please. Because the online didn't block? Because the defense sucked? Because special teams made Ross look like devin hester? Because Mm constantly ran the ball on 1st down putting Flynn in third and longs? Yea ok haha..I was wrong about Flynn. It's his fault we got waxed.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Lets just calm down here. Lets not say anything that we would reget later.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread should never had been started and it should promptly be locked. People should direct their frustrations to the real culprits in this game which was pretty much the entire Packer team and coaches.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah... let's knock it off now. Eye on the ball, we just got leveled.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
This thread should never had been started and it should promptly be locked. People should direct their frustrations to the real culprits in this game which was pretty much the entire Packer team and coaches.
So the original thread should have never been started either! Right?

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
When u make an assanine comment based on 11 min expect a full on **** show after when it's 60 min and that person sucked...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As you pointed out in another thread, we do need a win badly.
Things are so bad in the Packers nation that we are being trolls, for lack of a better term, among each other.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the original thread should have never been started either! Right?
If you mean the "Flynn haters are quiet" thread, there wasn't any name calling or personal attacks in the first post.

From my observation, Packers losing brings up negativity to the point of taking it out among each other.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No actually we are doing what the OP did to start with....just repaying his douchebagness
If you all want to do that among yourselves, whatever.
I'm just going to stay out of it by leaving this thread.
I wrote my piece.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol this is funny to me..i know the loss hurts and we wanna call names because of hurt feelings. Go ahead and vent bretheren haha. Let it out..mask your pain by insults if it eases that *** whoopin..when you wake up tomorrow that 30 pt loss will still be there ;)

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Lol this is funny to me..i know the loss hurts and we wanna call names because of hurt feelings. Go ahead and vent bretheren haha. Let it out..mask your pain by insults if it eases that *** whoopin..when you wake up tomorrow that 30 pt loss will still be there ;)
And sadly you will still be on this forum...spewing ur poopie of the mouth all over...take the crow n eat it like a man not a *****

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as you check into alcoholic anonymous and learn to pay your bar tabs idiot. Youre prolly drunk now fool. Since you wanna insult lets play! Shall i tell everyone how you ruined a wonderful dinner that a nice fan from the forums put together for first time visiors to lambeau because you were drunk and looked and sounded like a mumbling fumbling idiot? Calling a poor lady a FIB you met for the First time? But im a b****? Well you're ignorant congratulations.

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow ! Its not bad enough to get spanked, now we turn on each other too ? Not me. I want to see how this situation is handled by our coaching staff. The rest of the season is for pride. We can still spoil the Bears season. Lol

Reactions: MLB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts