Robinson Questionable for Sunday-On Injury Report

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Receiver Koren Robinson, signed as a free-agent on Monday, said he expects to play Sunday against the Saints despite being added to the injury report on Thursday with a sore knee. He was listed as questionable.

Robinson said his right knee is sore because he hasn't been doing football drills since he was released by the Minnesota Vikings last month. Robinson had been working out in Raleigh, N.C.

"It's just from me not cutting and stuff for a couple of weeks," Robinson said. "But I've been working out and keeping my wind up. No matter how much you work out, it can't simulate what you do on the practice field, so I think (I) aggravated it."

The Packers have been practicing Robinson at both receiver spots, the split end and the flanker, but he's more likely to see time as a kickoff returner. In fact, the Packers could go with an entirely different look on kickoff returns if they pair Robinson and Morency. Last week against the Bears, they used Herron, Gado and Robert Ferguson.

"They haven't told me, but I pretty much think I will be active," Robinson said

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were the pessimistic type (I often am) I would say...use him anywhere you can. You only have a small window before he either screws up again or the judicial system catches up with him. It's not as if we can afford to bring him along slowly due to our abundance of talent everywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts