Robert Thomas (new LB from Rams trade) is rated 84 in Madden

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE is actually pretty critical of the Packers, so take that for what its worth. maybe its your grating personality, or your e-odor? im just throwing out ideas here.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
ORRELSE is actually pretty critical of the Packers, so take that for what its worth. maybe its your grating personality, or your e-odor? im just throwing out ideas here.
It's getting to the point that I don't know if you are joking or joining the club. If these guys want to run me off then it just might be working. Not because I can't take it or dish it back out but because it is making the site boring and that would be a shame.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
If these guys want to run me off then it just might be working. Not because I can't take it or dish it back out but because it is making the site boring and that would be a shame.

Philtration--I wouldn't want you to leave. I admit I've probably jumped all over the Kyle Orton posts without really thinking. That's not fair because the kid could be a pretty good QB. Strong arm, seems smart, etc., but I think your comparisons of him and Rodgers were unfair.

That said--I'm not going to take this "bad blood" if you will over to the smack talk forum because it will just result in further bad blood. I've seen what you do over there. :roll: :wink:

I love the Packers, you love the Bears *shudders*.
May we sweep you. :p

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kyle orton? I heard dan patrick refer to him as "the answer" in chicago. Right. Keep in mind I live in chicago, and he was SOMEWHAT impressive in game 2 and 3 of the preseason...but...the jury is still out.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
Philtration said:
If these guys want to run me off then it just might be working. Not because I can't take it or dish it back out but because it is making the site boring and that would be a shame.

Philtration--I wouldn't want you to leave. I admit I've probably jumped all over the Kyle Orton posts without really thinking. That's not fair because the kid could be a pretty good QB. Strong arm, seems smart, etc., but I think your comparisons of him and Rodgers were unfair.

That said--I'm not going to take this "bad blood" if you will over to the smack talk forum because it will just result in further bad blood. I've seen what you do over there. :roll: :wink:

I love the Packers, you love the Bears *shudders*.
May we sweep you. :p
I love you man. I am a smart *** and I admit it. I had to be growing up with 4 brothers and a lot of friends who were smart ***** too. If I rub someone the wrong way then I am sorry and post my opinions with no malice. Hey! It's September! We all have plenty of football comments to look forward too instead of this crap. Right?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
kyle orton? I heard dan patrick refer to him as "the answer" in chicago. Right. Keep in mind I live in chicago, and he was SOMEWHAT impressive in game 2 and 3 of the preseason...but...the jury is still out.
Dan Patrick in pretty off base on just about everything he comments on. Like Rodgers, fans can not expect this kid to be a savior. They will both make mistakes and take their lumps only Orton will be taking his sooner. I will tell you a little secret....the Bears do not have a hall of fame QB allowing Orton to grow into the job. You heard it here first!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
I just can't understand why a Bears fan would even want to hang out in a Packer forum unless he was out to cause trouble.

C'mon... What would a Packer forum be without a little of the ages-old Bears/Packers rivalry? Seriously, I don't mind Phil. He may be a Bears fan and hold some ludicrous opinions on certain things, but he helps keep this place interesting. :p

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
arrowgargantuan said:
It's getting to the point that I don't know if you are joking or joining the club. If these guys want to run me off then it just might be working. Not because I can't take it or dish it back out but because it is making the site boring and that would be a shame.

i was clownin around my man..your e-odor is fine. i however, haven't showered today, plus i did some push-ups earlier. seriously, as long as you stay civil you're alright with me.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing that we all have to keep in mind is that this years team is a work in progress. We cannot expect this team to look like it hopefully will in December. I really believe that we'll be much better later than we are now. So lets hold on and see what happens. Those who have patience will better appreciate this team.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was clownin around my man..your e-odor is fine. i however, haven't showered today, plus i did some push-ups earlier. seriously, as long as you stay civil you're alright with me.

I wasn't. Phil seems to have no opinions on Packers and wants to talk only about the Bears... I respect the Bears but hot THAT much.

READ Phil's posts... Most of them are how the Packers suck and the subject goes on to his attempt to change the subject to something about the Bears.

Garden variety trolling.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Phil's Gran Turismo 4 comment was pretty funny. I wouldn't take it seriously. Phil's been pretty cool, granted he's a Bears fan but how much fun would this site be if we all agreed on everything. At least he's not like those Eagle Fans from last year at the NC site...now that's trolling.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Thomas is going to play, ready or not. They should be able to use him productivley by picking their spots based on what he has learned about Bate's defense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts