ROB---Help please

ZtPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am continually getting errors with pages loading. I click on a forum discussion and it's just the top banner with a blank green page below, nothing loads. Anybody know how to solve this problem? Thanks.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am continually getting errors with pages loading. I click on a forum discussion and it's just the top banner with a blank green page below, nothing loads. Anybody know how to solve this problem? Thanks.
It's something on your end, that's for sure.
We've all had those damn, bizarre, crazy, painful weird computer issues at times. Nightmares.

The site is running fine though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A glitch in the Matrix.

I agree with Frank. I don't think it's a problem with the site. It sounds like a browser or network connection issue to me. Do you have the latest version of your preferred browser installed? I personally prefer Firefox as my default browser. Also check into your network connections.

Sometimes when you run multiple tabs on your browser (Firefox has this feature) it can slow down your connection and speed. It can make pages load/ run slowly. Also if your connection is slow or shaky to begin with, downloading files and trying to load pages simultaneously can cause similar errors to what you are experiencing. Most people have such a high connection speed where this is a none issue, but for people with slower speeds, it can present a major issue. Without knowing your browser type and version and OS (operating system) I'm kind of shooting in the dark here.

If the problem is persistent, or if it affects other pages/ sites you are using, I would call your internet provider and ask them what they or you can do to correct the problem. Most providers have customer service that are more than willing to help with issues such as this. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch in the Matrix. Good luck and hopefully it gets resolved soon! August shall be upon us before we know it!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Its up and running fine for me; not that that helps you at all Zt. Hope you can get it figured out so you can participate.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts