Rivera calls Grossman a "mental midget"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! Wow.......i guess that gets right to the point, hey?
I wonder how much they got into "Wreck's" head? :lol:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, Im glad the Bears are keeping him as there QB but they really need to do something because he easily loses games for them, but i cant complain about that, come ON REX STAY IN CHI TOWN FOR 20 MORE YEARS!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, Im glad the Bears are keeping him as there QB but they really need to do something because he easily loses games for them, but i cant complain about that, come ON REX STAY IN CHI TOWN FOR 20 MORE YEARS!

...and Brett, please keep stringing along the cheddar headed mob for another 10 years.

At least Rex gets to play at lambeau once a year. His track record there is pretty good. ***IDEA*** Maybe GB should try and trade for rex. I would bet rex's winning percentage at Lambeau is better than Bretts the past 4 or 5 years.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

...and Brett, please keep stringing along the cheddar headed mob for another 10 years.

At least Rex gets to play at lambeau once a year. His track record there is pretty good. ***IDEA*** Maybe GB should try and trade for rex. I would bet rex's winning percentage at Lambeau is better than Bretts the past 4 or 5 years.

Um, no thanks. :)
I'll take Brett. He does well in the Super Bowls he's played in.
Wrecks cracks under pressure.

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ron Rivera should be more worried about why his linebackers helped let the Patriots run all over them. If the Bears had any offensive strength (when's Olsen going to play?), they would have killed the Chargers. The Packers DO have an offense, a defense, and a special teams unit. IMO, the Chargers are going to have their hands full on Sunday.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

And who has thrown the most TDs on the Bears home field?

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

Not to take away from Farve, he was a great QB. But he has probably played there more then anyone else as well. How many years has it been that he faced them twice a year?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

Not to take away from Farve, he was a great QB. But he has probably played there more then anyone else as well. How many years has it been that he faced them twice a year?
"WAS" a great QB? Have you seen him play this season yet? He IS a great QB! And uh.............please explain to me.........where exactly is the negative in the fact that Favre has been playing for a long time? He's playing because unlike the revloving door they have in Chicago for QB's, we don't NEED one up here. Favre has been great, and still is great. So why would we replace him?

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

"WAS" a great QB? Have you seen him play this season yet? He IS a great QB! And uh.............please explain to me.........where exactly is the negative in the fact that Favre has been playing for a long time? He's playing because unlike the revloving door they have in Chicago for QB's, we don't NEED one up here. Favre has been great, and still is great. So why would we replace him?

You must have misunderstood my post. I am saying that since he played there more then any other decent QB then he should have the most TDs. There is nothing negative about him playing a long time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
TheTroll said:
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

You must have misunderstood my post. I am saying that since he played there more then any other decent QB then he should have the most TDs. There is nothing negative about him playing a long time.
I guess the "WAS" is what threw me off.
There are quite a few QB's that have played as long, or even longer in the NFL that have not thrown for over 400 touchdowns. In fact, only one other (Dan Marino) has reached that level. Just being around a long time doesn't guarentee you will throw 400 TD's. It takes alot of talent, not just time. Bart Starr, who was no slouch as a QB, played 16 seasons (Which Favre is in his 16th) for the Packers, and threw 152 touchdowns for his career. Favre is at 417 right now, and still going. Obviously there haven't been that many "decent" QB's in the NFL, or there would be alot more that at least would be CLOSE to 400 career TD's.
Favre has been the "Iron Man" of the NFL. To me, he is one of a kind.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

I just found it funny that 4th and 26 was bragging bout Rex at Lambeau, so had to toss in Brett and Solider Field

OP
OP
T

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheTroll said:
cheesey said:
TheTroll said:
longtimefan said:
4thand26 said:
PackerLegend said:

I guess the "WAS" is what threw me off.
There are quite a few QB's that have played as long, or even longer in the NFL that have not thrown for over 400 touchdowns. In fact, only one other (Dan Marino) has reached that level. Just being around a long time doesn't guarentee you will throw 400 TD's. It takes alot of talent, not just time. Bart Starr, who was no slouch as a QB, played 16 seasons (Which Favre is in his 16th) for the Packers, and threw 152 touchdowns for his career. Favre is at 417 right now, and still going. Obviously there haven't been that many "decent" QB's in the NFL, or there would be alot more that at least would be CLOSE to 400 career TD's.
Favre has been the "Iron Man" of the NFL. To me, he is one of a kind.

Yeah I didn't realize that we were talking overall....I thought we were talking about TDs thrown at Soldier Field.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok Troll! My bad!
Favre has lit Soldier Field up for quite a few TD's.
(I'm hoping he adds to it this season!) :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Enuff said :razz:
WILL you PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!! I'm just about wetting myself here!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Dang...........I'm jealous! I wish i knew how to doctor pix like that!!!) :lol: :lol:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it amusing that Brett has only played 16 games in Soldier field yet holds the all time TD record there. That is only two seasons of home games. Have Bear QB's been THAT bad???

(I stand corrected....one look at Wrecks and of course, they have been THAT bad!)

Members online

Latest posts