Rex Grossman replaced..

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umair, I used to believe that. But since Week 5 of last year, Grossman has the most interceptions of any quarterback and the lowest passer rating. It was something that had to happen if the Bears wanted to become atleast a contender this year. They weren't going to do much with a quarterback only throwing one touchdown, but six interceptions in three games.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was feeling good about the lion's chances. The bears are riddled with injuries on defense and their offense shouldn't tear us up like Philly's did. but then i remembered the lion's have a habit of making back up quarterbacks look like hall of famers. who knows what to expect. i hope the lions will bounce back and win in a shoot out, but i fear they will just lay down and die like normal. we'll see.

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After week one, this was a good match-up: an explosive offense v. a stellar defense. Now, I won't be surprised to see the Lions just blow out my Bears. Honestly, I haven't paid enough attention to the Lions to know good their D is, except for last week. So, I'll just have to take your word for it.

Members online

Latest posts