Revised NFL Logos

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the boots, cause Tom Brady wears Uggs. :p
Thank you.

Now this is odd...
1) I just noticed the boots and was going to ask about them.
2) I posted the pic to you right after you answered my question.
We both responded to each other about the same time!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I love the Jets logo, all talk and no walk. Won't be surprised if Sanchez screws around and loses tonight, but to Teblow, that is going to be very very very embarrassing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the Jets logo, all talk and no walk. Won't be surprised if Sanchez screws around and loses tonight, but to Teblow, that is going to be very very very embarrassing.
I'm excited for this game because I want to see how Tbag will do against a team with a better record again.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm excited for this game because I want to see how Tbag will do against a team with a better record again.

Me too but sadly the Jets offense really isn't all that great. The problem with Denver isn't just Tebow, but it's John Fox trying to kill his players by running the ball every single down. He don't have Walter Payton or Earl Campbell, to run the ball every single down.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too but sadly the Jets offense really isn't all that great. The problem with Denver isn't just Tebow, but it's John Fox trying to kill his players by running the ball every single down. He don't have Walter Payton or Earl Campbell, to run the ball every single down.
Based on your thoughts, seems to me the Broncos are trying everything even throwing the kitchen sink in there trying to see what will work to win.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what the Eagles one is. What IS that thing?

And instead of a manhole cover for the Browns, I would have made it a toilet seat.
Isn't the Bears current logo a toilet seat?

Love the Packers won, maybe it should be our forum logo.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Based on your thoughts, seems to me the Broncos are trying everything even throwing the kitchen sink in there trying to see what will work to win.

They are indeed, they should just make Tebow the running back. Another night of below 50% completion rate, and I'll be hearing from the few band wagon Tebow fans in my family on how I "should be rooting for him". They call themselves Bama fans, but pull for a kid out of Florida, and constantly badmouth a kid out of Auburn (Newton) while he's putting up better numbers. Oh yeah and my entire family with the exception of a few hate the Pack for getting rid of Favre, even after we win the Super Bowl, I still hear how we "screwed Favre" lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are indeed, they should just make Tebow the running back. Another night of below 50% completion rate, and I'll be hearing from the few band wagon Tebow fans in my family on how I "should be rooting for him". They call themselves Bama fans, but pull for a kid out of Florida, and constantly badmouth a kid out of Auburn (Newton) while he's putting up better numbers. Oh yeah and my entire family with the exception of a few hate the Pack for getting rid of Favre, even after we win the Super Bowl, I still hear how we "screwed Favre" lol
We gotta see how he does against a team with a better record since the big loss to the Lions.
We need another "I told you he's not that good" game.
Maybe it won't happen. Maybe he and the Broncs are getting better. But I'm still not convinced. We need that game to confirm that.
Until then everyone should just shut up and quit acting as if he's the best player ever.

OP
OP
Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The QBs the Broncos have faced are absolute garbage. Can't score on the Denver defense c'mon.. But it's all Tebow lol

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
We gotta see how he does against a team with a better record since the big loss to the Lions.
We need another "I told you he's not that good" game.
Maybe it won't happen. Maybe he and the Broncs are getting better. But I'm still not convinced. We need that game to confirm that.
Until then everyone should just shut up and quit acting as if he's the best player ever.

I know, it's soooooooooo annoying, especially since now I have some in my family on the bandwagon for him. My cousin would rather have Tebow than Rodgers, isn't that funny? Like do you even watch Rodgers complete passes? Then in typical Tebow defense "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BRING UP HIS COMPLETION PERCENTAGE!? WAH WAH WAH" Yeah I KNOW, he runs, Cam Newton was a runner too but he actually completes his passes! But they won't root for Cam because he played for Auburn, yet Tebow played for Florida (and was the reason we missed out on a Championship back in 2008) but it's OK to pull for them despite how they rival Bama lol. Seriously, there's some in my family that claim to be die hard Bama fans but love Tebow, while the other side of us (including me) always argue them why they pull for him but bash Newton. They think I only give Newton props cause Warren Moon is mentoring him lol

The jets are not all that great. All talk and no walk, like the last 2 years. Sanchez is an average QB at best, and that's why Tebow won tonight, the quarterback on the other side sucked too.

Let's see, Tebow plays San Diego next, then Minnesota, then Chicago, and New England.

I don't think he'll be able to handle any of those, but we'll have to see.

Members online

Latest posts