reverse ignore

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a reverse ignore feature, so that certain folks cannot view one's posts or rate them. Or maybe a limit on positive and negative ratings to once per thread.

OP
OP
E. Wolf

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No what I want to do is sort of block my posts from that person and prevent them for rating me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah really !!! who would have ever thought that someone would invest the time and effort into going through and giving my last 394 posts a negative rating? That must have took some time...... guess that newbs can get away with that type of stuff.

I was actually referring to you

Lmao

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hey Osh ? Maybe you`ll get your number retired and your name up in the HOF ? ;)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If you don't tell people to F-off and burn in hell, or call them a traitor or an impostor.....there really is no need for this.

I can agree and disagree with you on this. Did you see what some childish newb turd did to me? 394 negative ratings in one night...... imagine the time it took to do that, and all for what? So, yeah, I agree that we should not only be able to regular ignore people, but also completely block them from seeing our stuff.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I can agree and disagree with you on this. Did you see what some childish newb turd did to me? 394 negative ratings in one night...... imagine the time it took to do that, and all for what? So, yeah, I agree that we should not only be able to regular ignore people, but also completely block them from seeing our stuff.

Lol, who did that?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It looks like she's banned now..rightfully so! Someone with waaaaay too much time on his/her hands! :sneaky:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

News has just come in on Yahoo that some woman has been admitted to hospital with severe square eyes, and swollen digit finger swelling :eek: !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts