Report: Growing tension between Brett Favre and Brad Childress

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings quarterback Brett Favre has to be happy today that he's finally got Randy Moss as a teammate.But that doesn't mean he's happy about everything in Minnesota.Michael Silver of Yahoo reports, citing sources inside the Vikings' locker room, that there's...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I guaren-damn-tee you Randy Moss coming in fixes any perceived tension.

Brett's gotta be like a kid in a 'free candy' store right now.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's gonna seem like that at first, a lot of hype and excitement in Vikings camp but what I'm waiting for is what happens after the "honeymoon" is over. Particularly if this doesn't work out, or even if it does. The collision of two huge egos.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so they have moss not saying he wont be a help,like t.o was for Dallas but after awhile people see and they stop you in your tracks even when rice comes back you will have headaches look at what teams did to us with d.d jennings they still do but now we have more weapons,i know we have problems with our d-line right now but hope players will step up for that reason.:viksux:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They have to win it all this year, if they dont they are screwed for next how many years...Lot of vets wont be re-signed or cant be..

They are all in for just THIS YEAR

Packers for most part are ok for next 3 or 4 years, that is if the injury bug stops

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guaren-damn-tee you Randy Moss coming in fixes any perceived tension.

Brett's gotta be like a kid in a 'free candy' store right now.
Until they are losing, Randy Moss is blanketed, and Favre throws a pick.

Then Moss will shout into Favre's face, Favre will respond, Childress will hear it, and hell will break loose.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Farve and Moss deserve each other. Two classless guys. One's a ******, the other a catcher. I can't believe I fell for the Brett Farve "Oh shucks I'm just a country boy" charade for so many years. Damn I'm Ignant (sic).

Latest posts