Report: Al Harris to be released on Monday

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to report, on "The Fan" Green Bay Sport radio WDUZ.

According to Al Harris, agent. Al Harris has signed a one year contract with Miami Dolphins.

Al Harris lives in Pompano Beach, Fl.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Glad Harris is still able to play, also glad we already went up against Miami, even happier that Miami is doing decent, so he went to a decent team. At least Harris will be immortalized as a Packer as his pick versus Hasselbeck.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dolphins! I'm glad for him!!! They are in the AFC and we won't have to play them as much. Hopefully he'll have some fun win the warm Miami weather! Good for Harris!!!!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy for Al, Miami seems like the perfect spot.. Hope he can still play at a hight level, real glad he didnt end up in Minny, Chi, or Det.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Good. Would've killed me to see him playing in the North.

Had Minnesota signed him, we would've been forced to sign Plaxico Burress. :p

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good. Would've killed me to see him playing in the North.

Had Minnesota signed him, we would've been forced to sign Plaxico Burress. :p

He has to be getting out soon. It seems like Lil Wayne and TI have been in and out of prison multiple times since he went in

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really happy to see him not only get picked up by another team (because he deserves it for all his hard work), but also that its a team in the AFC that we don't play later on this year!

GOOD LUCK, AL!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions and Houston Texans also expressed interest in Harris.

Jordan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins, good for him. Hopefully he can help them compete in that tough division, and stay alive in the hunt.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had a nightmarish thought. Now this is a long shot (at least for the Dolphins) but what is going to happen if we get a Packers and Dolphins SB??? OK, I think, I'll just stop with that right now! AaaaaRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! :superstition:

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions and Houston Texans also expressed interest in Harris.

Only as interested as a dog is in licking strange objects dropped on the grass..... They had their chance when he was waived, they passed, he's a Phin now.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Haven't we given enough people to the BiQueens?

Anyways, good luck to you Al. But I guess I have to change my siggy now, darn it!

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved Al...but i think we made a good call, whats to say that he wont get hurt again, he's aged and going with younger players has worked in the past (Aaron Rodgers obviously)

Members online

Latest posts