Replay of AZ/GB game...?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
hey guys, long time no see.

i was at the game on sunday and totally forgot to dvr the game. is there any way to get a replay of the game so i can see the finer points i may have missed?

sorry, this is from my phone and for s ome reason i cant capitalize nor punctuate, so please forgive the grammar horror, lol.

i have nfl network, but i cant find whether theyre reairing that one. anybody have an online site that does this, or any further insight? or a dvd recording youd wanna lend me, haha...sorry if this has been addressed before, but my phone and this site dont mesh very well.

thanks in advance, pf friends.

mods, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move this

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I deleted mine today, and regretted it instantly!!! I wanted to see some things over again in slow mo...

But I'm glad you got to be there in person!

My guess is someone will send you a copy! ;)

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
ill pay shipping and return shipping if the offer is out there.

side note, whats up ol friend....
of pay a few bucks to borrow somebodies login and then they can change their password or something.

any help would be greatly appteciated...really curious to see wth happened with that interception on the ground

thanks

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
hey guys, long time no see.

i was at the game on sunday and totally forgot to dvr the game. is there any way to get a replay of the game so i can see the finer points i may have missed?

sorry, this is from my phone and for s ome reason i cant capitalize nor punctuate, so please forgive the grammar horror, lol.

i have nfl network, but i cant find whether theyre reairing that one. anybody have an online site that does this, or any further insight? or a dvd recording youd wanna lend me, haha...sorry if this has been addressed before, but my phone and this site dont mesh very well.

thanks in advance, pf friends.

mods, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move this

That was a long post for a phone!! lol! I thought was funny that right after "punctuate" there is a coma!!

Anyways... Can't believe someone hasn't found you a recording yet...although it could of been done thru PM's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts