Remember when...

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...KGB looked into the future, and let us all know what he saw?

"I really believe we're going all the way," he said. "We're going to the Super Bowl."

"We don't get a lot of respect from people and I think this team is being overlooked," he said. "Our defense is going to surprise people. You'll see. The whole league will see. I really believe this can be our year."

Just one more game to go, and then I want to take this man down to the track!

Reaction score
Oh, interesting indeed!

I hear that KGB got up and did a presentation this week too, and said he believes this team is one that can go to the Superbowl. I thought it was just a random thing from one of our vets, but now I don't think that is the case.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was telling my wife last week that he said that...At the time when he said it it was like training camp?? I kind of laughed at it, never really thought they had a REAL shot..

I am wondering when they DO WIN SUNDAY if anyone will pick up the story?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was telling my wife last week that he said that...At the time when he said it it was like training camp?? I kind of laughed at it, never really thought they had a REAL shot..

I am wondering when they DO WIN SUNDAY if anyone will pick up the story?

Or will they pick up the story from last year when Brett said (Pharaphrasing.) "This is the most talented team I have benn apart of."

The bottom line is this..............................

The National Press Know Crap.

The Fans Know Crap.

But, these very talented Packer Players who under stand the word "Team" know more than all of us.

Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Or will they pick up the story from last year when Brett said (Pharaphrasing.) "This is the most talented team I have benn apart of."

Actually the NFL-Network picked up on that during a segment today about the Packers having the perfect mix of veterans and youth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts