Release Marshall Newhouse

H

HardRightEdge

Dreadful, awful, inept. He made Shea McClendon look like a Pro Bowler. Body off the street, body off the practice squad, Sherrod on one leg...it doesn't matter.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I agree.......But yet I was slammed for bashing newhouse LAST season when I said he would eventually cause Arod to get hurt with his lack of play ability. Newhouse sucks, always has, always will.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah me too Osh. I can't believe there wasn't a better alternative out there than him this off season. But I'm also tired of being teased about Sherrod. His status is as murky as a swamp. We keep hearing he's nearly ready but never gets a start.

Last edited:

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the exception of Starks TD run, I thought the O-line as a whole played poorly after Rodgers went down. I realize that losing Rodgers was a game-changer, but it seemed like the Bears D-line played like sharks that smelled blood in the water, especially after Peppers' tipped pass and INT.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newhouse is a bench OL, and Lang got hurt, so here he comes. Teams have to have guys who can fill in. That is Newhouse, a fill-in, no more, no less.

Members online

Latest posts