Reggie White

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't let Mike Florio of PFT see this one.
Otherwise we'll never hear the end of "See? Aaron snubbing an autograph seeker is a long tradition of offensive Green Bay players."

I think you should call him
(304) 842-9137 ask for mike

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie will always be my favorite football player of all time. He's the reason I became a football fan in the first place and what led me later to become a Packers fan. To this day I can't think about football without thinking about him. I loved to watch him play, I was transfixed. The day they won the SB, I cried, I did the same when they retired his number.

Thanks for posting those videos, Ivo! I can never tire of watching those!

I think Reggie would be proud of the way this current team is playing. I keep imagining Reggie smiling down on them from football heaven. It gets me emotional but I love to think of it.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Someone like Reggie White inspiring you to become a football fan is fantastic. He was a phenom. Period. It's too bad players like White, or Walter Payton weren't able to enjoy their retirement and grow old with their families. They were quality human beings.

~Val

Reggie will always be my favorite football player of all time. He's the reason I became a football fan in the first place and what led me later to become a Packers fan. To this day I can't think about football without thinking about him. I loved to watch him play, I was transfixed. The day they won the SB, I cried, I did the same when they retired his number.

Thanks for posting those videos, Ivo! I can never tire of watching those!

I think Reggie would be proud of the way this current team is playing. I keep imagining Reggie smiling down on them from football heaven. It gets me emotional but I love to think of it.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HE should have been the Super Bowl MVP!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Desmond Howard was really a pretty good choice for MVP. Reggie was really not an impact until late in the game as i recall.

Reggie should have had the honor of being an eternal MVP for the Packers before he died.

Members online

Latest posts