reggie white photos on SI

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles Bears and Vikings all turned black and blue... when they came against the defense of our massive 92... he played like Rambo, on the field that we call Lambeau... his years in the NFL helped to make the Packers gel...

(When I was 12 the Children's Choir I was in was asked to perform at Reggie's retirement. I'll never forget it. I know some people didn't like him in the later years, but he was a decent guy).

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Yah no doubt! those were great!
Packer players,..past and present have the greatest smiles EVER!

That one of him riding the kids bike! The one kid looks a little nervous about the air pressure of those tires! hehee!

CourtJester

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought some of you might appreciate this short video about Reggie as well, although it focuses more on his college days. I think he would have been 50 on Monday.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm into my sixth decade watching the NFL and IMO Reggie White is the best defensive player I've ever seen. He was truly 'a man among boys', even in the NFL. And he was more than a "decent guy"; he was a great man, a politically incorrect speech and his obvious and open Christianity notwithstanding.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

I love this pic, mostly those sleeves on the jersey, never seen those worn in my time.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reggie, was one of kind! A true leader on Defense, a vocal leader and an inspiration of a man. A lot of People credit Brett Favre as the main reason we won the super bowl in 1996 and he was a big part of it, but IMHO getting Reggie from Philly was equally as important he was the glue of the D.

RIP Reggie White. :tup:

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
theres a pic of Reggie laying on top of a batterd John Elway in .....

was hoping it would be in there

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Reggie White sacking Troy Aiman and Steve Young? PRICELESS

Don't tell me you didn't get tired of the 49ers and Cowboys back then. ****ing hated both of them. That's funny too cause I have a deep respect for Troy Aikman, and Young is one of my all time Favorites, but I hated both of those teams with a bloody passion back then.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score

I love this pic, mostly those sleeves on the jersey, never seen those worn in my time.
Thats a Packers 1987ish jersey, thats kind of odd seeing him wearing it, since I swear we got him later than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts