Refs

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm really not normally one to complain about referees, but this year the refs in this league have been particularly bad. They've been making/missing big calls that completely change the tide of games, often winning games for teams that don't deserve them and losing games for teams that make tiny mistakes. I know they've been missing roughness calls against Rodgers and that there have been a few calls that have turned the tides of a game against us, but I just watched 2 games that were decided by poor calls and can think of at least another last week.

The Dolphins just lost a game based on a poor call on a fumble recovery (I believe). The Bills just lost because of a terribly missed OPI call in the end zone and quite a few other missed calls. Last week, the Jets won because they literally threw the ball up looking for a DPI call and got it on a VERY questionable call when the defender was actually being pulled down.

This is just awful and it honestly makes me so mad I even start to consider dumb conspiracies and irrational thoughts like that. Is there anything that can be done? The league doesn't seem to care. This is crap and it makes football hard to watch.:mad2:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NFL needs a full time reffing staff, not the part timers they use now. Might go a long ways towards getting the calls correct.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I think the NFL needs a full time reffing staff, not the part timers they use now. Might go a long ways towards getting the calls correct.

We were JUST discussing this,...no more evident than this years reff'ing! Blatant bad calls, and blatant NO calls!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts