Refs admitt to mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
94niners.....one question... did Matthews forced Staley to go there?

No, but you act like he had to run all the way across the field to get there. Most of the players on both sides were already there because on a play they tend to chase the ball carrier.

Players get in pushing and shoving matches all the time with no flags thrown. Context is everything. After his quarterback got cheap shotted by the very guy who publicly announced he was going to put him at risk by "hitting" him every time he runs (in his words, the quarterback is too important tot he offense), Staley did nothing but grab him by his jersey and yell at him.

Mighty Mike 77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, i think we just give too much attention on Matthews vs. Staley. It was a cheap shot, deal. But it was a clean hit, he didn't hit him low, nobody got injured, and nobody would complain about anything if the hit was in bounds. Wasn't the first, and it won't be the last time.

I think, that's what football is about. People get hit. He payed for what he did, and at least that scene wasn't the reason why GB lost.

Lets just move on and stop wining. People get hit, even if it was half a yard out of bounds, happened before and will happen again....agree?

And i'm with you about the unsportsmanlike conduct. All he did was going there, but i think, he just got flagged for that, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts