Recruited by NDPackerFan

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ND and I hash out alot of Packer football and he convinced me to come here and join! I appreciate being among the great football fans on this forum as I am surrounded by Viking and Bronco fans living in North Dakota. The only reasonable football fans other than the Packer fans in North Dakota are the Steeler fans, but the two teams are definitely outnumbered.

I've only been to Lambeau once, on Christmas eve in 1994 when Yancy Thigpen dropped a go ahead touchdown pass giving the Packers their first division championship in decades. That was definitely one of the great days in my life.

I hope I can add good viewpoints to an already great forum.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DakotaT said:
I've only been to Lambeau once, on Christmas eve in 1994 when Yancy Thigpen dropped a go ahead touchdown pass giving the Packers their first division championship in decades.

That's funny, I was at that game too, we were on the way up north to go snowmobiling. That was in the South endzone :)

Welcome to the site DakotaT!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dakota T, Welcome to Packer forum. Glad you finally made it here!! How come you haven't been back to visit us in Green Bay ? When you return, You will enjoy the great improvements done to Lambeau Field a few years back with the complete renovation of the stadium and addition of the New Atrium. Look forward to your posts!!------ PWT36 very long time(lifetime) Packer fan located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field!!!

OP
OP
D

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dakota T, Welcome to Packer forum. Glad you finally made it here!! How come you haven't been back to visit us in Green Bay ?

PWT36, I got married and now have three daughters. Football funds came much easier back then. I get to a game at the Metrodump once in a while.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome DakotaT from the one and only CHEESEY! Hope you make yourself comfortable here! There are LOTS of good people (and some real goof balls) HERE!!! :lol:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dakota T---

"PWT36, I got married and now have three daughters. Football funds came much easier back then. " ---------------- I understand, I am retired now, and find the same kind of situation. However, if you decide you want to make pilgimage here to Green Bay in the future. Private message me or post a message on packerforum. I will post a return message concerning how you can make your trip to Green Bay more economically than a person visiting here for the first time or who is not famiiliar with Green Bay. Like not booking hotel room at one of the expensive hotels around lambeau Field like at the new Tundra Inn ( its water park) for mega bucks a day>instead a person should book a room at smaller, locally owned motel for around 100 bucks a day(there is mimnium two day stay) or maybe getting a room in hotel in small town a few miles driving distance from GB for a more reduced rate. Just one of the suggestions, I would make.It is sort of a hobby of mine on Packerforum, helping out packer fans who need Information concerning their trip to Green Bay. I'm always here to help Packers fan who either need information about Green Bay or the Packers. I am a life time Packer fan who has around 60 years plus(that I can remember) of closely following my home town Packers. I am a 365 day a year Packer fan in Green Bay. as a T shirt sold in Green Bay has printed on it--"Green Bay--a drinking Town -with a football problem". That is not that far from the truth!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Does ND get a referal bonus?

Hey, man..I was wondering the same thing! :wink:

Actually, DakotaT and I have talked a ton of Packer football and he'll add a lot to the forum. I like his take on the team and we share the same distaste for the Queens.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should get more of a "finders fee!" Or maybe become a bail bondsman! LOLOL!!!
Packinsteel was the one that told me of this site..........so you can blame HIM for me being here!!!
PWT! I haven't been a Pcker fan for quite as long as you have.........i think thats neat that you want to help others to make it easier for them on here! Thats the way ALL people should be........it would be a nicer world to live in if that was so!

Members online

Latest posts