Recording of Pack Radio Network: Super Bowl XLV

BadgerDiscer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I realize the Packers Radio Network may frown on this sort of thing, but does anybody have a recording of the Packers Radio Network broadcast of Super Bowl XLV that they would be willing to share? Anybody know any other source of the PRN broadcast?

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be fantastic if I could get a copy. If you are willing, how do we go about this?

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant live broadcast. I'm afraid I don't have any PRN recordings.

If you're still willing, the files themselves are pretty large (around 12 GB), so sending them would be difficult. But I'm finding a way to compress them.

OP
OP
B

BadgerDiscer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand. Do you mean you have the live broadcast of Wayne Larrivee's & Larry McCarren's call of the game saved on your hard drive? Or some other broadcast of Super Bowl XLV?

OP
OP
B

BadgerDiscer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for trying, but I have that, myself. Of course, I only have it in standard def...... Do you have it in HD?

(you can envision me as Homer Simpson thinking about donuts, now "Mmmmmm........High definitionnnnnnn")

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, unfortunately, it would've cost thousands of dollars for me to be able to have the data in HD. I think the only way to have an HD broadcast of SBXLV is on the Blu-ray release, if you can stand it not having any commercials, post/pre game coverage, and local coverage.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts