1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Record Predictions After Atlanta Game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180 / 7 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Before the season I thought the Packers would be 4-1 at this point, they are now 5-0.

After looking at the schedule I think the Packers go 14-2 maybe 13-3.

Wins against the Lions(twice), Vikings(twice), Rams, Bears, Chiefs, Bucs, Raiders

Losses against Chargers and Giants.

What do you guys think?
  2. liljohn5115

liljohn5115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'd obviously like to see us go 16-0. Looking at the schedule before week 1, the possible losses I saw were New Orleans, and Atlanta. Obviously I was incorrect. I don't think the Giants will be much of an issue, Chargers could be a great game. I do think that we may split games with the lions.
  3. Guacamole

Guacamole Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -0
    Living here in San Diego, the Packers have to, I mean have to beat this overrated 4-1 team. The Chargers are the "Lucky Bears" of the AFC. I don't see the Pack losing any home games.....Only loss could be at Lions, Giants, or Chargers. Lets see what the Bears do to the Lions tonight,,,,,,the Pack have back to back road games against the Lions and Giants, if the Pack beat the Chargers and Lions, I see a 16-0 season
  4. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +624 / 14 / -10
    They have a better shot at beating the Giants then they do the lions.
    NFC east is becoming the next joke division.

I don't give an F about a perfect season, just get the packers back to the superbowl...and the nfc north title would be nice, but not required.

This Packers team can do the 3-peat for the 3rd time in Packers history. that would be awesome...and it would finally shut up those thick-headed steelers fans who think the superbowl title is the end-all-be-all in the entire history of the nfl.
  5. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211 / 7 / -2
    I dont think the packers beat the lions twice. We've seen McCarthy keep his foot on the pedal pretty well this year but if it comes down to we have clinched a playoff berth at the end of the year you have to think it is madness to allow Rodgers to go against that nightmare d-line in a game that doesn't matter. Im thinking along the lines of 13-3 is appropriate.