Reasons why there is still hope

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I agree with most all of your observations.

There are many things to look forward to. Infact you may have left one out.

BJ... He punted well, infact very well. He did his job, and it is a good thing MS does not read the fan forums becuase 52 weeks ago the mob of fans on the former NC forum were ready to lynch the kid, burn him at the stake and quarter him afterwords in a public market. Many forum posters were trashing M.S. for drafting him, and demanding that he be cut or traded. I think that shows why we (Posters) are not working in the front office of the Packers organization.

The only thing I disagree with in the content of your post is your comments on Carrol.. I thought he played well. Overall I thought he played well.

Brett on the other hand looked like a shadow of his former self. That makes me sad, it kind of reminds me of Montana, when his flower began to wilt once it lost it's bloom at a specific age. Let us all hope he like Montana does not end up throwing his last pass in a K.C. uniform.

Now before you jump on me for that last thought ask yourself... Who would have thought Montana would have not retired as a 49er?

LOOK at the bright side my Packer friends here on this fine forum.

You all had a tough Sunday.

R.P. had a tough Sunday and a tough Thursday just 72 hours before today.

I am going to Look at the bright side..... VIKES looked like crap and so did the BRONCO's

Make it a great tomorrow,

RP

Right on Raider. It was only one week and one game. How do you think Moss is doing with the raiders?

Members online

Latest posts