longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Watch people will ***** and cry a bout MM but will forget about this non catch

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as you blame JJ for losing 6 points

unrelated imo. All the WRs drop balls. Jennings escapes shame for some reason. Nelson sucks. JJ got a TD catch already so Im not going to call for him to be benched like some

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That absolutely cannot happen again later on in the playoffs. Jones and Jennings(they've both dropped TD passes) must make those catches. We can't count on getting away with it again.

As for McCarthy, I thought he called a good game but I still don't get his clock management at the end of the half. Crosby has a strong leg, get to the 30 and give him a shot.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jones should be cut. If you can't catch the big pass, your useless cause every play is a big pass in the NFL.

PackerInTN33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones should be cut. If you can't catch the big pass, your useless cause every play is a big pass in the NFL.
Dumbest thing I've read in the 20 minutes I've been apart of this site. Cut? Taking it a little far aren't we?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I've been saying this for 2 weeks now. Jones needs to be traded (if he has any value) or cut at the end of this season. The guy just doesn't care to play football for this team.

I still don't understand why he's out there on 3 WR sets, and Jordy's on the bench.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dumbest thing I've read in the 20 minutes I've been apart of this site. Cut? Taking it a little far aren't we?

Yeah, cutting him is a bit much.

He has talent, he's just inconsistent. Hopefully he becomes more consistent as he gets older and has more playing time. I honestly think he was thinking about how he was going to celebrate when he dropped the pass.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yeah, cutting him is a bit much.

He has talent, he's just inconsistent. Hopefully he becomes more consistent as he gets older and has more playing time. I honestly think he was thinking about how he was going to celebrate when he dropped the pass.
What's your definition of talent? For a WR, if it's not catching the ball when it hits you in the hands, I'll be damned.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been saying this for 2 weeks now. Jones needs to be traded (if he has any value) or cut at the end of this season. The guy just doesn't care to play football for this team.

I still don't understand why he's out there on 3 WR sets, and Jordy's on the bench.

2 late. 2011 Free Agent

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has a serious problem with drops. The talent is clearly there, but the consistency isn't. Too bad, he's a great guy, and his life story is really touching. But I wouldn't bring the guy back.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has a serious problem with drops. The talent is clearly there, but the consistency isn't. Too bad, he's a great guy, and his life story is really touching. But I wouldn't bring the guy back.

if the price is right I would have no problem with it. He needs more reps with Arod thats for sure

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is worth signing for a few more years. You can see he is on the brink of being very good, and if you take away a few drops he has 5 more TD's this year. BUT he has to make those big catches or he won't ever be anything. The drops, especially today are driving me crazy but with Driver getting older Jones might have the goods to deliver for a few years. I wouldn't want to let him go and watch him tear it up somewhere else.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
It kills me when he drops passes like the one he dropped, but his TD catch was excellent. I think he needs to get some confidence in himself and stay mentally focused and he could be a great number two receiver for the packers. Heck, he has the talent to be the number one in all honesty. Just needs to get mentally tougher. Hopefully DD and Jennings will give him support and mentor him to help with these mental lapses.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
To his credit, the TD pass was a good catch. I find myself being upset with JJ more than I'm happy, crediting him, or congratulating him. I don't like that.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He reminds of Braylon Edwards and all of his drops. Talent, but wasting away because of focus issues. A change of scenery worked for him, I just don't want to sit around and wait for JJ to magically turn himself around for us.