Re-match Pack vs Vikings

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, try going to a Philly game in a Cowboy Jersey. Being a kid or woman won't even protect you from those thugs.

It doesn't have to be a cowboys jersey. ANY opposing teams jersey in philly causes fights and at the very very least hardcore harassment all game. Philly easily has the worst fans in the league.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was in street clothes yesterday but have not heard anything so far

I think he might be suited up and ready to go in emergency

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well they can win the world series, but they're still hostile because who gives a crap about baseball :jester:.
Exactly. I'm only aware baseball exists when it gets aired instead of the SNF game. *********, who cares if an out-of-shape, constant spitter dude can hit a tiny ball with a woodstick?

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. I'm only aware baseball exists when it gets aired instead of the SNF game. *********, who cares if an out-of-shape, constant spitter dude can hit a tiny ball with a woodstick?

Exactly, however. With that boring SNF game last night, I had to keep flippin back and forth to watch my yanks grab the pennant and even the few minutes i did watch baseball. God was it boring.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring on Sunday Green Bay vs Minnesota. Favre Green Bay going to destroy you and AP, Last Season we put AP out for the season and we will do it again. THE NFC North is ours,NOW I NEED SKY SPORTS TO SHOW THIS. How Many chokes did you have with the Jet...s oh yeah just the 1 that sent the Dolphins to the playoffs you will have one sunday and send us to the playoffs COUNT ON IT! WOOOO

Thats what I posted on my Facebook, There all british so If i said anything wrong it dont matter :D GO ME!

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring on Sunday Green Bay vs Minnesota. Favre Green Bay going to destroy you and AP, Last Season we put AP out for the season and we will do it again. THE NFC North is ours,NOW I NEED SKY SPORTS TO SHOW THIS. How Many chokes did you have with the Jet...s oh yeah just the 1 that sent the Dolphins to the playoffs you will have one sunday and send us to the playoffs COUNT ON IT! WOOOO

Thats what I posted on my Facebook, There all british so If i said anything wrong it dont matter :D GO ME!

Now that's what I call some great smack. Go Packers!

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Haha nice! Hope ya didnt jinx anything!

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
That's the only "annoying" thing ... the time difference ...

Games that are shown at 13.00 in the states are broadcasted at 19.00 (or 18.00 in Britain) (local GMT+1) and games at 20.30 are at (GMT+1) 02.30 (or 01.30 in Britain) (in the morning) ...

But hey ... we all gotta "sacrifice" to watch our favourite sport, right ? hah

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the only "annoying" thing ... the time difference ...

Games that are shown at 13.00 in the states are broadcasted at 19.00 (or 18.00 in Britain) (local GMT+1) and games at 20.30 are at (GMT+1) 02.30 (or 01.30 in Britain) (in the morning) ...

But hey ... we all gotta "sacrifice" to watch our favourite sport, right ? hah

Yeah I agree, I dont mind the sacrifice to watch Green Bay play

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You SURE you live close to Minnesota?

Anyways,your not a Packer fan if you want a team to beat the Packers..

Nothing wrong with being a Brett fan, but even if you wish for him to throw 20 TDs vs them,you want the Packers to score one more point.
Totally agree with this post.... Sorry to jump in, but this is alot like a friend of mine... He is a huge Packers fan and has about 6 Packers jerseys and now that Favre has gone to Minnesota he has cheered for Minnesota, but still claims he is a Packers fan.

He said he hopes Minnesota beats Green Bay and the last time we went to the pub and watched the Packers and Viks game he was cheering for the Vikings the entire time.... I dont get it....

Like you said.... You can be a fan of Favre but who wants their team to fall to their division rival.... Just idiotic to me....

I am a huge fan of the Colts and Peyton, but if Peyton went over to Tennessee I would still like him and he will always be my fave QB, but would still hope the Colts pound the crap out of him..

Same with Seattle and Hasselbeck.....

Anyway here is for a good game, and I hope the Packers take down the Vikings!!!! My friends have been nothing but retards about Seattle getting killed by Arizona so I hope the Packers can get the win and I will get my revenge!! I already have been gloating about the Steelers beating the Vikings... But 2 in a row would be bitter sweet haha.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings by 10 is my prediciction for the Smackdown bet we have PackerRS. Favre and Rodgers have a shootout in this game IMO Favre gets 4 TD's and Rodgers 3. High scoring affair. Adrian breaks a 60 yarder on your vaunted 3-4 defense for a TD. just kidding I will take you up on the no smack talk if the Vikings win and all. You could silence the skol man with a win. Huge game, I would like to see another 98' version of that Monday night game with 84 thrashing your secondary but this time with Favre/Rice doing the damage. I can't wait! Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if the packers win it could be see ya later skol brother!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings by 10 is my prediciction for the Smackdown bet we have PackerRS. Favre and Rodgers have a shootout in this game IMO Favre gets 4 TD's and Rodgers 3. High scoring affair. Adrian breaks a 60 yarder on your vaunted 3-4 defense for a TD. just kidding I will take you up on the no smack talk if the Vikings win and all. You could silence the skol man with a win. Huge game, I would like to see another 98' version of that Monday night game with 84 thrashing your secondary but this time with Favre/Rice doing the damage. I can't wait! Skol Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if the packers win it could be see ya later skol brother!
You know it's on!!!
And about remembering past games, I think it'll go out more like the 2007 game. And if it's close, then that 2000 MNF game you purples all love to remember ;) Oh no I didn't! :jester:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_dQrqiFIKI"]YouTube - Amazing Antonio Freeman Catch[/ame]

http://rootzoo.com/videos/view/383

"HE DID WHAT??????"

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts