Re-checking.... Does Anyone Have?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since quite a few of the regulars - the veterans on this board - already know I have a PackersNews Premium login... I usually try to bring up the latest articles, with credit of course.... here for everyone to read. The Membership over there is about $30/yr...

My Question

Does anyone else, including the newbies... have a login to any of these other sites?

• Packer Report
    Packer Plus / Packer Insider

Or, any other PAY sites the group of you can think of....
I figure, "what the heck" - I signed up for that Premium Service several years ago for the Club I oversee... I might as well share it with all of you at the same time... although..... I could just post it over on IPB and have ya flip channels to MY site :twisted: in order to read those articles that way! LOL

What I'm getting at - is with a little assistance from others who also have Memberships to sites like PackersNews Premium - then we can ALL promote the success of this Forum! What say ye, Cheeseheads? We got any takers? Step up!!!

PackerBacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple days ago I signed up for Legend membership. So if I can figure out how to get the articles on here, I will share. Of course, I am in Salt Lake City, so they may be late.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
stump5454 said:
I have one at the Packer Report. I am always happy to post articles. With credits of course.

Perfect stump, thank you for the "With credits of course". Makes my liabilities drop greatly! Plus it's only right.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerBacker said:
A couple days ago I signed up for Legend membership. So if I can figure out how to get the articles on here, I will share. Of course, I am in Salt Lake City, so they may be late.
The biggest thing we've been able to enjoy so far - is the differences with the articles that a reposted... and several of us can assist with the steps involved, whether that be myself, RYAN, Slick and several others....

It's really not all that difficult...
Think of it this way - Chess is a game with limited rules...
Creating a "duplicate article posting" right here on this Forum board also has a limited set of steps involved... Just ask.

I think you're the first one I've seen from UTAH... Nice!
Over on our Web site - we have Members from all over...
"PackerBacker-from-DownUnder" is an example....

In case I haven't said so before - To all of the transferring (new) members we've accumulated recently....

WELCOME ABOARD to PACKERFORUM

Members online

Latest posts