1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rats

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Aug 6, 2006.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    you'd think being a priest AND a slumlord he would have some sort of conflict of interest/guitly conscience.
  2. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh screw the friggin priest!!!...wait a minute...i meant to say the fact that he IS a priest SHOULD motivate him out of the goodness of his heart to provide adequate, healthy living space for his renters. since that doesn't appear to be the case...screw the friggin priest!!! :)
  3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    WOW....how did I miss this thread. AADP is living in his priest's rat infested "loveshack"? Tell us the real reason you can't leave. Said priest has you tied up in shackles and only lets you loose to play with his "rat".

Seriously dude you gotta move. God will forgive you for skipping out on a priest. There is no way to get rid of the rats, especially if they are also in the adjoining apartments.
  4. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The guy's a priest? Kind of makes me wonder how he can own a building and take a vow of poverty at the same time. Doesn't really appear to jive does it?
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Uh........this is messed up. Him being a priest should put the pressure on HIM! Not YOU! HE should be held to a higher standard, supposedly being a "Man of God." Making his tenants live in an unhealthy atmosphere should make HIM take action to fix it. If one of his tenants gets bit, is HE gonna pay for the rabies shots? Dude.....tell him to get an extermanator in there or he is FORCING you to call the health department. It's not just YOUR life at risk here, it's everyone living there. He has a resposibility to everyone in that building! Priests do not get "Sin for FREE" cards. And ignoring people's health here IS a sin.
  6. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When me and my wife where first Married we lived in my Grandpaws old farm house on our farm. Our farm got over ran with the little bugers some made it into our house.
    1. We found the source and had an old time "RAT SHOOT" They wher held up under an old hog feeder got friend with shootguns tiped feeder over sounded like WW3 -Stop them at source

2.Found where thy where comeing in house in a base cabinit cleaned out cab opend door wated till night (when they like to move) taped a flashligt to my 22. cal Rifle when one came out POW NO MORE RAT PROBLEM.

Dont know if that will work for you But this is what I did FOREAL!
    :D
  7. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is true and probly more doable than my method
  8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yeah Noisey! When you live in the country, you can use the firearms without much trouble..........in an apartment building they might frown on it! :wink:
  9. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Arrow, your suggestion didn't work, the rats don't go for coke.... :-?

On a brighter note, I can sit in my room so much easier, knowing there are rat traps around and just outside my room itself.

Of course God forbit another rat actually get into the house, because if it happens I'll break down and cry.... :p

5 caught rats on traps later, I feel more relaxed then I ever have in here! :D
  10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "RAT DAILY NEWS"
    HUMAN GOES ON MURDEROUS RAMPAGE!!!

Five unsuspecting rats have been slaughtered by a human gone wild. We spoke to one rat, who is in fear for his life. We asked Mickey, just what his biggest fear is "Well, i can't even go out for a midnight snack without fear for my life! My cousin "bought the farm" last night. He was just going for a walk, then BAM! A trap snapped his neck before he knew what hit him!
    And that sick bast*rd HUMAN just LAUGHED! I told my wife Minnie to stay in the wall, and not to let ANY of the kids into his room!"
    We will keep you updated on this breaking story!
  11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    To me it wouldnt matter if this man is a priest, its called living in a good environment and you dont have it there...also if someone waived some of my rent and I had rats,,,I would most definately do something about it...there are diseases associated with rats and mice...call the health department you shouldnt have to live this way...you can keep setting traps, but until you find where they are coming in you will have tons..also if this is an oldl place it probably has tons of holes for them to get in...this is unsanitary..but seems like you are complaining about them and doing nothing..guess its up to you if you want to live with rats then..just my viewpoint..
  12. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree about the health dept, since this is an old building and a lot of restaurants around, rats are in high numbers.

Actually a freind told me that they found a rat sitting in the food of a bakery..... that is just sick.

I have debated the Priest being a Priest vs being a bad landlord. I'm starting to think I should have a more harsher talk with him, being straight up and cutting around the bush. It is just sad to see the Priest's attitude be like this.
  13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, if he is using his position to NOT do whats right, thats just plain wrong of him!
    (Now i can see this bakery.........a guy takes a bite out of his donut and thinks......."Hey, i didn't order a donut with raisens on it!!!") EWWWWW!!!!! :lol:

Hey allabout.........a new idea for a movie!!!!

"RATS ON A PLANE!!!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    Pouring coke into pie tins sounds kind of expensive... and the rats just run that much faster!

Also, when you smell moth balls... do you hold them by the wings?
  15. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Agh, under rat caught, this time in my room. :shock:

I seriously am paranoid now, anything flinches and I'm tripping that it might be a rat. Need a new rat trapin my room.

Saw the little thing and friggin rolled from chair onto bed. Scared it right into the trap. God how I wish the rats would stop.

:cry:
  16. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You have to take action or you just have to live with them I guess...Me I would be gone!!!!!
  17. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm with Heather, man. Call an exterminator yourself and bill Monsignor Landlord.
  18. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yep dat simple!! :)
  19. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotts do.........so do it! :wink: :lol:
  20. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

i know a guy.

get them drunk first man...moths are total lightweights!
  21. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    that the motto i live by.
  22. arrowgargantuan

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    i hear that..lol
  23. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Well the rats haven't stopped coming, funny seeing as I've caught a ton of them in traps, filled gaps in the wall, etc.

Question answered.

They are coming from the VENT! Just saw a rat go in there, come back out, and then I scared it in there again.

All these months, and the vent has been the problem.

:|
  24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    See???? Thats why they always say, "You should VENT your problems!!!"LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
    Hey allabout........maybe you should change your name to "BEN!" (Remember that movie?) :wink:
  25. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    the vent? ur breathing in rat air. ur gonna get the plague and die....