1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rank Crimes

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Dagento, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I used to live with 2 women who could beat the **** out of an average man. Both were awesome basketball players too, and would spank most guys who played against them.

I don't believe in chivalry. I believe in equality, true equality. If these women had evil twin sisters, if a guy doesn't want to have his teeth knocked down his throat, he better hit back (or run).

Assuming women are weak is an insult. The last place I used to train MMA was owned by a man and woman team. Some stupid macho morons came in one day and were not so subtly hinting they couldn't learn anything from a woman, because of course she's just a woman.

Well, she told them to put the gloves on and promptly knocked one of the guys out. Needless to say, they didn't come back. I doubt they learned anything either.

With violence, it's very simple. Don't start it. But if violence happens, either get out of the situation or do whatever it takes to defend yourself and the innocent. And don't assume anyone is weak, no matter what they look like. That could get you killed.

I know a disabled guy who has a CCW permit. A heck of a shot. Better with a handgun than I am. Great guy too. Now, if he had an evil twin brother...

I think I made my point.
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I know what you are saying Zombie.
    Some women use their BEING a woman as an excuse to beat on a man with immunity. Some men will take physical abuse from a woman, rather then turn the woman into the Police, for fear of being labeled a wimp or something. ANY person has a right to defend themselves, and use what is necessary to protect themselves. If it's some small weak woman, and you can hold them away or leave, thats my choice. But if some big strong female started to kick my ***, i would do whatever i had to to stop the attack.
    NO ONE has the right to beat on ANYONE.
    I have seen on the TV show "COPS" where a woman called the cops on her boyfriend for hitting her. The man was full of welts, a black eye and plenty of bruises. The man said he was TRYING to get away from her, that SHE attacked him, and cornered him. The cops handcuffed the man. FORTUNATLY there was a couple that SAW what had happened from the beginning, and told the cops she was beating the crap out of the guy, and the guy turned his head to try to avoid a punch she threw at his face, and he put his hands up to try to deflect it, and caught her in the face.
    They promptly uncuffed the guy and put them on the woman.
    But what if those people wouldn't have come forward to tell the police what REALLY happened? That poor guy would have been sitting in jail.
  3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Exactly!

Assuming women aren't capable of violence is downright naive. One of my friends when he was in the military watched a woman at a bar kill a man once. She was in a bad mood or something and the guy asked to buy her a drink and she immediately broke her beer bottle and slashed his throat. He was dead within 10 seconds.

One of my favorite authors actually went to jail for hitting back, and that was after taking months of physical and emotional abuse. but of course the law only saw the one time he hit back, even though he had numerous witnesses of physical and emotional abuse who were willing to testify but the judge would have none of that.

A personal tale - well, my two female friends I lived with were lovers. Some of the funnest people I've ever had to drink with.

At the time, we lived in a moderately rough refinery town and they were walking down the road holding hands. Well, two macho dudes from south of the border were with their girlfriends and their girlfriends made some homophobic insult at them and of course, my friends simply flipped them off and continued walking.

Well, the driver, trying to be all macho to impress his girl, spun the car around and the two guys got out of the car. One of them had brass knuckles too.

My friend proceeded to beat the **** out of both of the guys while her girlfriend went after the girls (who of course took off). Unfortunately, the jerk with the bloody knuckles did get one shot in and when they got home, I immediately got out a dishrag and some ice and the next few hours ten minutes on and ten minutes off on her face to reduce the swelling.

I wanted to go after these morons myself, but her girlfriend convinced me that my friend had taught them a lesson real good and it wasn't necessary.
  4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    My wife woks with 2 lesbians. Both of them came from abusive husbands. (Seems like alot of lesbians AND gay guys come from those types of situations).
    Well, it seems they take turns beating the crap out of each other. Doesn't sound much like "love" to me. Seems they are both just taking out the frustration on each other that they couldn't take out on their abusive husbands.
  5. Dagento

Dagento Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [align=left]I just think that if a man assault a women, then he is not a real man. You never hurt women physicaly period![/align]
  6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What if she was beating a toddler with a hammer?
  7. BadlandsViking

BadlandsViking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    then you are allowed to pull out a sledge hammer
  8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thats a nice uptopian thought.
    But like anything, there are exceptions to the rule. Me, i have never hit a woman. Thats the way i was taught. But if i saw a woman about to kill someone, i would do whats necessary to stop her from killing some poor victim. Would that make me a bad person in your eyes?
  9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,522 / 86 / -26
    1. child molesting
    2. kidnapping
    3. being a favre fan

jk favre fans
    • Like Like x 1
  10. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    We all know that #3 leads, invariably, to #1 and #2...
    • Like Like x 2
  11. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,122 / 2 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Not to mention, indecent exposure!